What did you get your girl for her bday?

My girl's bday is coming up on August 7th, she went above and beyond for my bday.

What should I get her?
Whats too much?
Whats not enough?

My girl's bday is coming up on August 7th, she went above and beyond for my bday.

What should I get her?
Whats too much?
Whats not enough?
There's no right answer. It depends on where you're at in life, financially and relationship wise.

My girl's bday is 3-4 days after mine. I'm planning a trip for us. Putting a cap at $5k.

I wouldn't be able to afford this if I were still in college for sure.

Last edited:
This.

My girl and I planning on hitting Thailand for her birthday.

I hear it's a pretty cheap vacation.

She wouldn't mind if we stayed at home though
It's cheap for sure. The country thrives on tourism. With Uber, it's even easier to get around.

Go on Airbnb and you can get a really nice condo for $15-20 a night. I'm talking high rise, infinity pool, etc.

Flight can be cheap if booked in advance and if you don't mind layover. I used to pay about $1500 round trip for nonstop because it's already a 15 hour flight. It becomes like 1/3 that price if you don't mind stopping somewhere in Asia. If time isn't a factor, you should do it. Those airports are huge and have entertainment venues. Some of them even have mini hotel rooms you can rent to shower and sleep in real beds if you have a long layover.

Weather and traffic sucks tho. Lol.

She never really had a big birthday weekend, so we went hard in Dubai.

Dinner at raffles hotel (sushi), then seafood buffet/brunch at media one hotel (crab tavern for anyone who comes to visit is ******* delicious). Then table for me her, her friends and mine at living room club.

Y'all be surprised how affordable this city actually is.

Dinner at raffles hotel (sushi), then seafood buffet/brunch at media one hotel (crab tavern for anyone who comes to visit is ******* delicious). Then table for me her, her friends and mine at living room club.

How did you like it? It's been a place I want to visit but I hear so much negativity about it. How much did you spend overall? I'm collecting a list of places to visit.

A coworker went to see her friend who relocated there for work. Coworker is an independent girl who was born and raised in the states. She had a hard time having her face covered when visiting certain places. She said a week was kind of too long.

How did you like it? It's been a place I want to visit but I hear so much negativity about it. How much did you spend overall? I'm collecting a list of places to visit.

A coworker went to see her friend who relocated there for work. Coworker is an independent girl who was born and raised in the states. She had a hard time having her face covered when visiting certain places. She said a week was kind of too long.

I've been living here for four years.

There isn't anywhere in this country that she would have needed to cover her face, don't really no why she said that. Girls her be waking around wearing booty shorts this country is far from conservative. Only time it is was last month for Ramadan, but people club party, they got liquor stores, the boppers be out in full force at all the night spots. The night life here is crazy endless options.

Dubai is like Vegas for the Middle East just without the gambling if that makes any sense :lol:

For the table it was minimum 250 spent with as many people I wanted plus we were in this lavish section cut off from crowded sections. For the brunch it was 100 dollars for unlimited food and alcohol

depends on what shes into..every girl has something that they really like..also your budget how much do you want/can spend on a gift.. 

Her bday close to valentines & so I didn't celebrate it cause I took her to Honolulu for a week.

Copped her some Maui Jim's, a Trek bicycle, and we're hitting Miami this weekend. It's over board but she's gonna be wifey soon and worth every penny.

Holla.

Last edited:

I suppose you didnt visit The York :lol:

Last edited:
Im gettin her a glock and gona paint it tiffany blue and chrome the slide.
And if i buy anything else it wont be anything materialistic, ill just take her on a short trip. We goin to either PR or DR soon anyways.

Back
Top Bottom