What do you dip your fries in?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Mayo, topped with ketchup and Tapatio.

If no Tapatio is available, just mayo topped with ketchup.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

MY NINJA!!!

pimp.gif

but i'll take any other hot sauce as a replacement to the GOAT.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Mayo, topped with ketchup and Tapatio.

If no Tapatio is available, just mayo topped with ketchup.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.

MY NINJA!!!

pimp.gif

but i'll take any other hot sauce as a replacement to the GOAT.

ketchup
bbq
sweet and sour
mash potatoes
tarter
buffalo sauce

mostly ketchup or sweet and sour though

ketchup
bbq
sweet and sour
mash potatoes
tarter
buffalo sauce

mostly ketchup or sweet and sour though

I love fries with Ketchup. Thats my main go to sauce, and if possible I will always have ketchup on deck for fries. But I can get down with Ranch, Sweet and Sour from McD's, and occasionally BBQ sauce.

BTW people who never heard of dipping fries in ice cream, your missing out! I rarely do it, but when I get a Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's I always gotta dip a couple fries in. Its good. My moms put me on that.

I love fries with Ketchup. Thats my main go to sauce, and if possible I will always have ketchup on deck for fries. But I can get down with Ranch, Sweet and Sour from McD's, and occasionally BBQ sauce.

BTW people who never heard of dipping fries in ice cream, your missing out! I rarely do it, but when I get a Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's I always gotta dip a couple fries in. Its good. My moms put me on that.

Honey mustard is the only way to go, McD's has the best fast food, then one brand called steakhouse that is only at Winco to my knowledge

Honey mustard is the only way to go, McD's has the best fast food, then one brand called steakhouse that is only at Winco to my knowledge

Back
Top Bottom