What do you get when you cross Poseidon, a tree, animals, music notes, and a woman eating a skull?

Chris Bosh's back.

chris_boshs_giant_tattoo.jpg

sick.gif

He even got his girl's face (or Mariah Carey) on there too...
laugh.gif

I'd love to know the story behind what he's doing...so much random *@%$ on his back.

dude needs to just accept the fact hes a herb insteada tryna get a "tough yet artistic" tat

i think hes gunna go into the year a better player after the way the big 3 became the big 2 to the fans and media, but improvement in game or a tat doesnt change the fact that hes always gunna be a soft and awkward dude.

Bosh was already my least favorite player in the NBA.....this only helps to solidify his position

Shoulda just went all in and put the Golden Gate bridge and been done with it.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hoping his tattoo artist is just trolling by just acting like he's doing what he's been told to and instead just putting random -+%% ##@# on there...there realy is no other reason for that nonsense.

Serious question what is the point of back tats anyways? You never are able to see it, I just don't get it.

Idk...
laugh.gif

Just how I felt at the exact time I posted. These tattoos are, I don't know what. A thuggish fasad? Is that what doing it means at that level?

No, thanks.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

dude needs to just accept the fact hes a herb insteada tryna get a "tough yet artistic" tat

i think hes gunna go into the year a better player after the way the big 3 became the big 2 to the fans and media, but improvement in game or a tat doesnt change the fact that hes always gunna be a soft and awkward dude.

What the hell? 
indifferent.gif
. Dudes can't get tattoos without being called out on their toughness? KD got tattoos all over his chest and stomach yet no one gets on him for it. 
30t6p3b.gif
,let the boy Bosh cook

fam!!!! how did you not post the funniest picture of them all????

the middle joint...son is clearly taking it with ease smh
1312879819bosh_tattoo_awful1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom