What do you guys do/use for keeping it smelling fresh down there?

Summer is finally here in the bay, and i need suggestions

does having less hair work? baby powder? wipes?

gotta keep it smelling fresh down there for the lovely ladies
pimp.gif

or if your just stuck with one like me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
I hear you wanksta...
baby powder?  Nah not for me, since i read that the stuff inside the powder is also a carcinogen

deodorant?  not a good idea

wipes?  make sure you didn't just do some grooming before applying...especially the ones with alcohol.

Honestly I use Dr. Bronner's hemp soap...while it does give off the scent of carbolic soap it really works wonders on keeping that manly musk down and neutralizes odor.  It's not a for sure preventive of odor but it helps. 

so someone's suppose to run across town to go home and take another shower? be serious people

If a girl doesn't like your funky man musk, then that's not the girl for you bro.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by wanksta23

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
I hear you wanksta...
baby powder?  Nah not for me, since i read that the stuff inside the powder is also a carcinogen

deodorant?  not a good idea

wipes?  make sure you didn't just do some grooming before applying...especially the ones with alcohol.

Honestly I use Dr. Bronner's hemp soap...while it does give off the scent of carbolic soap it really works wonders on keeping that manly musk down and neutralizes odor.  It's not a for sure preventive of odor but it helps. 

gonna have to try this...

indifferent.gif
 @ yall for thinking people dont stink.

i'm pretty sure fambs takes consistent showers. i'd rather jump in the shower smelling ok than funky.

i workout, and take two showers a day and still be smellin funky at times... so stop w/ the "
sick.gif
"

grin.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom