What do you thing of this mock draft?

yeah, should be interesting. I haven't heard anything about euro prospects this year either, strange

yeah, should be interesting. I haven't heard anything about euro prospects this year either, strange

Wheres Ryan Rossiter??? Bum list.
30t6p3b.gif

"Pair him with Ed Davis and the Raptors will have a strong young front line once they finally decide to part ways with Bargnani."

I doubt that happens

"Pair him with Ed Davis and the Raptors will have a strong young front line once they finally decide to part ways with Bargnani."

I doubt that happens

I always knew Irving would go #1 ever seen his 1st game in a Duke Uni.

I see him (Along with Barnes & Perry Jones...Yes Serious) as the only player in this draft that has the potential to be Superstars.

Though injured, I would take Irving over Barnes & Jones in a heartbeat.

Though Sullinger is looking like a All-Star caliber player.

What are you guys thoughts on him? A Kevin Love type player?

I always knew Irving would go #1 ever seen his 1st game in a Duke Uni.

I see him (Along with Barnes & Perry Jones...Yes Serious) as the only player in this draft that has the potential to be Superstars.

Though injured, I would take Irving over Barnes & Jones in a heartbeat.

Though Sullinger is looking like a All-Star caliber player.

What are you guys thoughts on him? A Kevin Love type player?

I think Sullinger will be a very solid player in the NBA. Not as good as Love maybe, but can give you 15 and 10 a night down the road.

I think Sullinger will be a very solid player in the NBA. Not as good as Love maybe, but can give you 15 and 10 a night down the road.

I think this draft class is very underrated. Everybody talkin %*+% but watch it out turn out similar to the 2004 draft class.

I think this draft class is very underrated. Everybody talkin %*+% but watch it out turn out similar to the 2004 draft class.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

This.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

This.

I noticed they have Mason at 14!? LMAO. Dude is soooo soft, what will he give you? A block, an oop?

They have Selby playing the 1 on here...Dunno about that.

I noticed they have Mason at 14!? LMAO. Dude is soooo soft, what will he give you? A block, an oop?

They have Selby playing the 1 on here...Dunno about that.

Can't lie, if Kyle Lowry keep stuntin the way he been, Kemba Walker won't even by necessary.

Back
Top Bottom