Originally Posted by imsojayded

west indian grandparents= kind racist
they dont mean to be offensive...but that doesnt stop it from happening
Your West Indian
devil.gif

Means you not bringing home that white boy anytime soon though
laugh.gif

my mom was mixed (scottish and jamaican) dad is trini
my mom is all for mixed relationships...her whole side of the family is white ...my dad...not so much
told me when i was 14 not to bring no white boy in his house lol
Forbidden Love?
wink.gif

My family from my mom's side are pretty racist. They were telling my 14 year old niece at our Christmas party that if she gets pregnant by a black guy,they wouldn't want to take care of that black baby. SMH.

I'm filipino, if it matters.

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

indifferent.gif
Your mom would have got walloped around my way
Oh yeah, really?

How would the 'dog on the menu' comment have gone down in a Korean restaurant do you think...yay or nay?
I'm serious

Well, they would probably ask you why you needed another since you mom would be the only one in sight.

You havent answered my question, is there dog on the menu or can only you or say your mum get that for me?
(like a special Korean Only type menu written in Hangul?).

Dont be so typically closed minded with the schoolyard insults, you've made it far by being in America and integrating, dont spoil it

It perplexes me that you would start a thread about racism and your disappointment with it but as soon as you start feeling insulted...you go straight into a racist rant about "dogs" and "Koreans". Lets face it, your just as racist as your mum and is here only to make useless commentary. I now see that you would have got walloped with her, closet racist. **** troll.

Edit: It seems that you haven't integrated enough...we don't say "mum" in the US. It makes you sound soft like apple sauce.
Sorry to disappoint but not everyone on NT is from the US
smh.gif

Explain why is it so hard to answer my question? All you have do is say yes or no. It isnt true is it?
laugh.gif

And to think, I wrote this all out in plain English too....it shouldnt be that hard for say YOU to understand.
I would never insult her compare your mum to a dog (much as i'd now like to)...it just worries me that people would want to eat them in acivilized country...thats what I think her comment in my first post alluded to, crass though it was

indifferent.gif
Oh yeah, really?

How would the 'dog on the menu' comment have gone down in a Korean restaurant do you think...yay or nay?
I'm serious

Well, they would probably ask you why you needed another since you mom would be the only one in sight.

You havent answered my question, is there dog on the menu or can only you or say your mum get that for me?

Dont be so typically closed minded with the schoolyard insults, you've made it far by being in America and integrating, dont spoil it

It perplexes me that you would start a thread about racism and your disappointment with it but as soon as you start feeling insulted...you go straight into a racist rant about "dogs" and "Koreans". Lets face it, your just as racist as your mum and is here only to make useless commentary. I now see that you would have got walloped with her, closet racist. **** troll.

Edit: It seems that you haven't integrated enough...we don't say "mum" in the US. It makes you sound soft like apple sauce.
smh.gif

Explain why is it so hard to answer my question? All you have do is say yes or no. Its true isnt it!
laugh.gif

And to think, I wrote this all out in plain English too....it shouldnt be that hard for say YOU to understand.
I would never insult her compare your mum to a dog (much as i'd now like to)...it just worries me that people would want to eat them in a civilized country...thats what I think her comment in my first post alluded to, crass though it was

Troll..you're not amusing nor intelligent

Originally Posted by imsojayded

west indian grandparents= kind racist
they dont mean to be offensive...but that doesnt stop it from happening

My grandparents are West Indian too. My parents aren't racist at all. My mom just gets mad at how these Koreans treat Blacks in hair supply stores downhere.

indifferent.gif
Oh yeah, really?

I'm serious

smh.gif

Explain why is it so hard to answer my question? All you have do is say yes or no. Its true isnt it!
laugh.gif

I would never insult her compare your mum to a dog (much as i'd now like to)...it just worries me that people would want to eat them in a civilized country...thats what I think her comment in my first post alluded to, crass though it was

Ok, whatever....stay on topic or get a rice punch and a smile and #$%+

Just for a laugh...tell us about your parents views on other races......without lying

indifferent.gif
Oh yeah, really?

I'm serious

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Ok, whatever....stay on topic or get a rice punch and a smile and #$%+

Just for a laugh...tell us about your parents views on other races......without lying

I'm half-Korean BTW...that should explain it all. I heard British broads give terrible brain given the jagged teeth and all...any truth to this? Yea ornae?

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Korean Dave is goin in.

sadly, he looks just as ignorant as the op.

I never said I didn't stereotype...OP is mad corny, just trying to expose him for what he is

In turn you ended up exposing yourself for what you really are.

Pot meet kettle.

I think racial slurrs are hilarious, so does my Dad. My mom is a little more sympathetic but I wouldn't say either of them are racist.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Korean Dave is goin in.

I never said I didn't stereotype...OP is mad corny, just trying to expose him for what he is

Pot meet kettle.

Not really, I'm mixed with a few things...I'm just being real

My parents are not in the least bit biased... I have never heard either one of them insult other folks just because of race.

Funny story.
My grandfather fought in the Pacific in WW2, he was awarded a silver star, bronze star and purple heart. I am proud of the fact that my Grandpa was a hero.
As he got older he came to live with us because he had senile dementia. His condition gradually worsened and got to the point where the only conversation hecould carry on was about reliving his experiences from WW2. He would refer to the Japanese as "little yeller fellers".
We were at his doctor once and my grandpa started telling him a story, "Yeah, I spent some time in the Pacific during the War, ya know, chasing themlittle yeller fellers around....", his doctor was Japanese. Bless his heart he took the whole thing in stride and never even acted the least bit offended.Of course, my poor senile Grandpa had no idea what was going on. My mom and I were just mortified.
We still laugh at that story. Sometimes all you can do is laugh, or die from embarrassment.

Korean Dave is goin in.

I never said I didn't stereotype...OP is mad corny, just trying to expose him myself for what he is I am
*fixed

So what about your parents views? You do know your parents right?

So what am I exactly? You never answered my question.

Korean Dave is goin in.

Pot meet kettle.

You completely missed what I was saying. I'm not talking about your ethnicity or race.....

I'm not even going to elaborate.

Korean Dave is goin in.

Pot meet kettle.

You completely missed what I was saying. I'm not talking about your ethnicity or race.....

So this guy starts with a racial comment due to my SN and this is turned on me?
smh.gif
At you for missing the point. I'm not even going to elaborate.

Korean Dave is goin in.

Pot meet kettle.

I wouldnt bother bro, dude cant understand plain English OR stay on topic. Or answer questions related to the topic....

And if you cant stay on topic, why dont you just emmigrate your way of out this thread....

Korean Dave is goin in.

Pot meet kettle.

smh.gif

I got the point. I saw how you fed the troll and continued to provoke him with your own insults. I peeped how he came at you and how you retorted with insultsat his mother and his country. Very noble, hope you feel good about yourself.

pimp.gif
You're the man....

eyes.gif

Korean Dave is goin in.

Pot meet kettle.

smh.gif

I got the point. I saw how you fed the troll and continued to provoke him with your own insults. I peeped how he came at you and how you retorted with insults at his mother and his country. Very noble, hope you feel good about yourself.

pimp.gif
You're the man....

eyes.gif

I see....

Back
Top Bottom