what does chasing a girl mean

does it mean when you ask a girl on a date and she says no but you keep asking and asking? i hear people like the thrill of thechase.

Pursuing a girl playing hard to get. Generally the girl gives off vibes that she is interested, but not giving it away. Some confuse this and pursue girls whoshow absolutely no interest...that is called stalking.

Theres a difference between chasing a girl and chasing a girl AWAY....you discribed chasing a girl away...

Originally Posted by non flammable

does it mean when you ask a girl on a date and she says no but you keep asking and asking? i hear people like the thrill of the chase.
Here's the answer to your question.....at 14 seconds in
laugh.gif

I love the hunt, makes the capture and binding all the more satisfying....

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Theres a difference between chasing a girl and chasing a girl AWAY....you discribed described chasing a girl away...
Agreed....and fixed.
grin.gif

Chasin' a girl too much will draw her away. With that bein' said, I don't chase girls [single or in a relationship]. I'm the type thatdoesn't care.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Theres a difference between chasing a girl and chasing a girl AWAY....you discribed described chasing a girl away...
Agreed....and fixed.
grin.gif

Chasin' a girl too much will draw her away. With that bein' said, I don't chase girls [single or in a relationship]. I'm the type that doesn't care.

Good lookin' on the spell Check....
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I hate it when girls do this....
indifferent.gif

I've been talking on and off 2 this 1 girl for about three years and we've never went together and she is not the type that would let me hit with nostrings attached
embarassed.gif
, and I really dont want a gf right now....

I don't chase em...I cuff em....know why?

Spoiler [+]
[Robot voice]Cause I'm a simp, you know I'm a simp...I got way mo' women than your average pimp.
pimp.gif
[/Robot voice]

"When the Remy's in the system, aint no telling will I uff em will I diss em/ That's what these *%+% yelling/ I'm a pimp by blood, notrelation, ya'll be chas-un, I replace em huh!"

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

indifferent.gif

I've been talking on and off 2 this 1 girl for about three years and we've never went together and she is not the type that would let me hit with no strings attached
embarassed.gif

I'm a guy....

And I wasn't being serious....

I never had to chase a girl in my life....Ever...Not even my wifey.

If a chick feeling me and I know it, I'll conversate with her. No mind games, just keep it 100.

Some girls enjoy being chased, enjoy the mind games, and I'm not with that.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

indifferent.gif

I've been talking on and off 2 this 1 girl for about three years and we've never went together and she is not the type that would let me hit with no strings attached
embarassed.gif

I'm a guy....

And I wasn't being serious....

I never had to chase a girl in my life....Ever...Not even my wifey.

If a chick feeling me and I know it, I'll conversate with her. No mind games, just keep it 100.

Some girls enjoy being chased, enjoy the mind games, and I'm not with that.

naww i wasnt stonefaceing you i was just stonefacing girls that love to make you chase them, and yea i completely agree with you hating the mind games

I never have and never will chase a female. I refuse. Broads come to me. If a chick is feeling me and her friends say she wants me to talk to her it won'thappen.

Back
Top Bottom