WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED IN THEIR COLLECTION??????

I sometimes look at sneaker collections on Niketalk and youtube just to see what cool stuff other people have. But what makes a great shoe collection? Iknow some retorts are going to be buy what you like and thats true. Some people love Air Force one but I dont have a single pair because I dont identify withthem.

But what are some shoes and models every collector should have in their collection to be a true shoe head in your opinion?

AF1?
Jordan IIIs?
Jordan XIs?
Penny Foams?
Penny 2?
Barkleys?
Air Max 90s?
Air Max 95s?
Lebrons?
Kobes?
Shox R4?
Nike 2k4
Yeezys?
Dunks?
Bo Jacksons?
Griffeys?
SBs?

No right or wrong answer.

3429598332_f4fefdf24f.jpg

or

at least 1 pair....

3463604999_1112290170.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

No right or wrong answer.

answered your own question... everybody has their own niche.

But personally, i think you need a pair of jordans since it really pioneered the "shoe game."

I would have to say the key piece in every sneakerheads collection would be a pair of Black/red Jordan XI's. Everyone should have at least one pair.

Note: Thats Black/red XI's, NOT "Bred" XI's lolol

I feel like you cant go wrong with some sort of Jordan Retro, some sort of Nike, and what ever else finds your lost remote its not about making other ppl happyits about your personal preference

i didn't even like the xi's. they're eh, whatever to me. i'd definitely rather have a pair of iii's than spacejams, concords, or any otherxi's.

everybody has different tastes, so whatever they like, should be in their collection, that is, if they can afford.

I think your list had pretty much everything that someone would need.

AF1
Jordan 1
Jordan 3
Jordan 11
Penny Foams
Air Max 1
Air Max 90s
Air Max 95s
Air Max 97s
Any Penny shoe
Any Barkley shoe
Griffeys
Bo Jacksons also

not my favorites but considering the 3s did change the shoes game, a pair of those, and some xis. i personally would be satisfied with having all the og 10s.

I think as long as they have what they like it shouldnt matter, if you bought stuff to meet a standard of whats good (and you arent too into them) wouldnt thatmake you a hypebeast?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i didn't even like the xi's. they're eh, whatever to me. i'd definitely rather have a pair of iii's than spacejams, concords, or any other xi's.

everybody has different tastes, so whatever they like, should be in their collection, that is, if they can afford.
Wow, you're the first sneakerhead ever you dont like them
laugh.gif
How old are you though?

Back
Top Bottom