what does jay mean?

Originally Posted by LiLSquiRR3L

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

The beauty is that is can go both ways...

....double entendre ?
nerd.gif
Nope...it was double BEFORE with the steps line. He made it a TRIPLE entendre...aHA! I think
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

People clearly dont read on NT. You guys are mostly answering the part he already understood.

That is what makes this place hilarious.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

BTW, where's the street smart NTers? I didn't realize this thread was actually serious...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I did NOT expect this to be the Jay line in question. I thought it was pretty clear. Didn't think about the rehab though. I was just thinkingabout Brit's non-dancing#$%$! ...
laugh.gif
@ K-Fed & Shar didn't think about that either.

i thought he meant about K-Fed havin kids with Shar Jackson and Brit being the stepmom
thats what i always thought of it along with the other interpretations

Smart Dumb _'s
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If this wasn't Jay, I would say yall readin too deep into it. But since it is, and everybody knows this __ layers his lines so deep... its crazy.

My 2 cents tho... he says "less steps" to refer to her lack of completing the 12 steps program. And since he just used the term "lesssteps", he flipped it to talking about drugs. Like, he went from drug rehab to drug distribution in a line
laugh.gif

IMO, I think the whole K-Fed and all that extra bullisshh is reaching.. but you never know

since we're on the topic, i was just listening to guns and roses, that first line
i looked it up and it says "post postatono, hov hangin' w/ bono."
what does post postatono mean?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

since we're on the topic, i was just listening to guns and roses, that first line
i looked it up and it says "post postatono, hov hangin' w/ bono."
what does post postatono mean?

I always thought he just made up that word to rhyme with Bono. Hov hangin' with Bono in the after-after party. Then he uses the "you too"line.

Back to the topic, it's about Britneys failed rehab steps.

Heroin got less steps than Britney
That means it ain't stepped on, dig me?

If "stepping" indeed means the dilution of drugs then he's saying his heroin is pure. He's also saying Britney has done "steps". Dancing doesn't make much sense because she had little to no steps (not good at dancing). I guess it could mean the rehab but I'm kind of liking theK-Fed thing more.

Back
Top Bottom