what does Jordan Brand still have in their back pocket to release???

Considering people got many good shoes out of the CDP in 2008, such as carmines, XI/XII pack, XII/X pack and so on
what does the company still have left for everyone to want??

I would say True Blue III's, White Cement IV's, Infrared's and white infrared's VI's as well, Bordeaux's and black/true red VII, (whichi think they will drop this year. I had these as a kid and my older borthers let my dog chewed em' up)
Powder blue and charcoal IX's, chicago X's, any XI's (especially spacejams), white/red XII, playoff XIII, Indiglo XIV, and last i would say isflint grey XV's.

any one else with suggestions????

White infrared VI's
Black Infrared VI's (make the midsole tougher)

Chicago X's
White/black/red I's Hi tops.

there's a lot left.

There are way too many posts like/about this. And I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure almost 0 of those will release this year. Although I hope some do

Just repeat the 99-01 releases and we'll all be happy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dj sven

There are way too many posts like/about this. And I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure almost 0 of those will release this year. Although I hope some do

yea if feel ya...sorry for the re-post of this type of question...

as i would say "it ain't what it ain't" and that is JORDAN BRAND

its better than "it is what it is" which that snake Kiffin Jr. came up with

See, i had just got out of the shower, and saw a pair of black on black jordan brand basketball shorts when i thought, "Wouldn't a pair of Black CatVI's be nice?". I imaged it in my head, and thought it would look great. anyone else agree? An all black pair of VI's, with a nice icy sole.

Originally Posted by JordanHiGh23

Considering people got many good shoes out of the CDP in 2008, such as carmines, XI/XII pack, XII/X pack and so on
what does the company still have left for everyone to want??

I would say True Blue III's, White Cement IV's, Infrared's and white infrared's VI's as well, Bordeaux's and black/true red VII, (which i think they will drop this year. I had these as a kid and my older borthers let my dog chewed em' up)
Powder blue and charcoal IX's, chicago X's, any XI's (especially spacejams), white/red XII, playoff XIII, Indiglo XIV, and last i would say is flint grey XV's.

any one else with suggestions????
The earliest you may see any of this would be next year for the 25th Anniversary!

yeah hopefully the 25th anniversary brings in some good quality heat, but i have faith in th 09 packs since i wasnt collecting in the 99-01 years, hopefully ican get some of that heat without the high resell.

Back
Top Bottom