What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude, I legit haven't posted here much. Look through my history, this place has changed a lot of people that are e-thugs, I still like ksteezy tho, nothing seems to piss him off, even if he slurps it after.

Just remember you giving good advice, but damn, you sound salty.

Didn't read anything in here...just wanted to say Steezy is an attention H0ar

Steezy's a good dude though...intellectual...cool...athletic...

How did I miss this? Lmao
You didn't. Made a point to quote that post already. Don't get salty when the attention naturally drifts away from you.

You got Alzheimer's or something?

Why are you so angry? :lol:
You really do have a memory problem don't you?

[COLOR=#red]My memory is as long as my Mandigo infused schlong, which for visual reasons is so long that I have to keep it cinched to my lower leg by putting a rubber band on my ankle and putting it in there (I used to have it as my profile pic on blackpeoplemeet)..

But anyway I remember KSleezy jacked one of my threads so I always said I'd return the favor oneday...feelssgudmayne. Besides NT could do without a guy who thinks having two cameras attached to Miami Vice style pistol shoulder holsters is somehow cool. #whereDeyDoDat@ [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]My memory is as long as my Mandigo infused schlong, which for visual reasons is so long that I have to keep it cinched to my lower leg by putting a rubber band on my ankle and putting it in there (I used to have it as my profile pic on blackpeoplemeet)..

But anyway I remember KSleezy jacked one of my threads so I always said I'd return the favor oneday...feelssgudmayne. Besides NT could do without a guy who thinks having two cameras attached to Miami Vice style pistol shoulder holsters is somehow cool. #whereDeyDoDat@ [/COLOR]

View media item 1415633

rf0Tox6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom