What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so last i read EWD was legit? military/doctor etc? was that all a sham?

or am i remembering the wrong guy? didnt he have a thread giving out advice? i remember upvoting some of his stuff...

someone enlighten me

or am i remembering the wrong guy? didnt he have a thread giving out advice? i remember upvoting some of his stuff...

someone enlighten me

He also has security clearance rivaled only by the president.
I think he put biggie on as well.

someone enlighten me

[COLOR=#red]I heard ole boy was an athlete, an Intelligence Analyst, a geo-scientist, and an Alpha male who pulls women with his magnetic personality, charm, and ability to be strong and sensitive at the same dam time! But I never met the dude, have heard he's tall though from some of the other NT'ers so at least he's not lying with that. Either way eff that dude, he used to be cool and offer advice, then one day he started getting full of himself and he became corny AF. I mean dude was actively posting with 2 screennames...wheredeydodat@?[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]im sick and freaking tired of dudes here on NT acting like a bag of bleached Baboon scrotums and @%#€ Get Yall heads out of y'all anal sphincters and start acting like real mean, instead of a bunch of shriveled up abused hymens. Real freaking talk!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]im sick and freaking tired of dudes here on NT acting like a bag of bleached Baboon scrotums and @%#€ Get Yall heads out of y'all anal sphincters and start acting like real mean, instead of a bunch of shriveled up abused hymens. Real freaking talk!![/COLOR]
You lost me at Bleached Baboon Scrotums, and REALLY lost me at real freaking talk :lol:

i would like to abuse your hymen
vkN78.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom