What else do you collect?

Originally Posted by stampedegames

^Yes they are.

I collect Gundams too, Marvel Legends Figures, NBA figures of Lakers Players from Starting line-up to Mc Farlane to mattel to UD Vinyls.
haha! damn! used to collect MLs too bro. decided to focus on star wars figs, some dc directs and nba mcfarlanes.
would love the godfather vinyl tho...

as for nba cards... I have tons at home. We used to have a hobby shop before. Man, those were the days. Penny and Jordan
ruling the beckett price guide...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Penny and Jordan ruling the beckett price guide...
pimp.gif
indeed! i used to collect penny hardaway when he used to be top 2 behind MJ in terms of card price.

now he is considered as an unlisted star in beckett FTL..

^
it's like, if you don't get an MJ insert, you WISH you get penny...
I remember tons of people collecting penny before... and also grant hill!
it's sad how his career went... It's also a good thing that we've sold
our jordan collection before the nba card scene went down...

^
the beer thing is kinda cool. I plan to do that but I want to collect them in cans...

10jdel- you're a big lebron fan huh? but nah, I don't have those issues. only lebron
cover I have is issue 86...

current PHL 25-centavo coins... already have three (3) 5-gallon water containers full of those as of this time
wink.gif

^ i still have some of my collection from way back in grade school, do the cards still have some value in them?

Originally Posted by deewaxx

current PHL 25-centavo coins... already have three (3) 5-gallon water containers full of those as of this time
wink.gif

This is a good idea...    i hate getting 25 centavos for change and equally hate it when cashiers ask them from me, because i never have them when i need it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chichoi

^ i still have some of my collection from way back in grade school, do the cards still have some value in them?

still fresh bro. 
smokin.gif
 good thing they were in hard cases. I know I still have an album full of Iverson cards. 
laugh.gif

hmm..the last time I saw the USA card was 6 years ago in Filbars Glorieta for PHP. 500.

This thread has been dead for a couple of months. Well Lets see if we can wake it up from the dead: :D.

I collect sunglasses:

Louis Vuitton Millionaire black
Louis Vuitton Evidence black / Eastern Fit
Louis Vuitton Damier GM (Tortoise)
Louis Vuitton Socoa Damier (brown)
Dita Grandmaster 3 (black / gold)
Dita Charger (black swirl)
Carrera Winner 2/S (black /gradient)
Carrera Winner 2/S (red / gradient)
Von Zipper Stache (Rasta)

Next on my list in the next month or two is Dita Grandmaster 2 black/gold and Dita Mach 1

Back
Top Bottom