What else do you collect?

^can you post pics? it'll be better appreciated if we can see the collection
happy.gif

I got my little sunglasses collection going on too and posted it in the other thread. You may want to post your collection there as well.

http://niketalk.com/t/159140/post-your-sunglasses-vol-spring-is-here-summer-is-close
My humble set of sunglasses. Excuse the amateur iPhone pics:

Retrosuperfuture Black Flat Tops

Gucci Aviators

LV Evidence

Cartier Vitesse

Bonus:
Group shot

For the 90's kids. Broke my heart when I found out that Oakley shut down their X-Metal factory and discontinued the line. 
frown.gif

Wifey was so clutch and got me one for Christmas. Good thing there's still a couple of old stocks lying around in the Philippines.

Nostalgia

^can you post pics? it'll be better appreciated if we can see the collection :D

I got my little sunglasses collection going on too and posted it in the other thread. You may want to post your collection there as well.

Yea, my collection is posted on the sunglasses thread pages back but when my collection was much smaller. I do need to take updated pictures with the new addition to my collection :D . I'm usually at work when I come to check out Niketalk so I'm not around my stuff to snap new pics. I'll have to take one Saturday and take pictures of all my collection along with my shoe collection so I can post it.

hi guys baguhan dito. in my elementary and hs days, i used to collect bball cards (yung mga fleer, topps, and what not). still have rookie cards of grant hill and jason kidd. may jordan and shaq din.

lately i've been collecting fragrances. as in colognes/perfumes for men. i have about 52 types of colognes from different brands. syempre may mga back up bottles of colognes i really love. still starting though and enjoying the journey in fragrances.

Zippos; 90s and now sports memorabilia (fell off in the early '00s); some vinyl, music magazines, press releases, etc. for a few artists; and, lately, tattoos (counts right?)

Aside from sneakers, I like to pick up baseballs and golf balls when I travel. I use to be hard into shot glasses, decided to change it up about a year ago. My small collection so far.

comics (around 70% are Iron Man)

Michael Jordan cards

and i miss them already!!!

Back
Top Bottom