What Ever Happened To The Customisation Craze (AF1s) - Early-Mid 2000s

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Kingtre

people don't even really wear AF1's anymore

people who rocked jerseys, fitteds and AF1's are now wearing slim or skinny jeans, tight polos and chucks/vans...crazy how the times changes

wouldnt be NT without silly generalizations
laugh.gif

I wore AF1s then and I wear them now...as do alot of others...no skinny anything or chucks over here
generalization that is true, there are always exceptions to the rule
but don't act like the majority of people wearing them were the ones who were going along with the trends....no one was rocking Vans in 2003, at least it was a small minority 
Not to sound like ninjahood, but that whole throwback and fitted era started in that hood, by the same  dudes who are anti skinny or tight fitting anything right now

most def. anti vans, I have yet to see a pair on someones feet outside of this site

people who rocked jerseys, fitteds and AF1's are now wearing slim or skinny jeans, tight polos and chucks/vans...crazy how the times changes

laugh.gif

I wore AF1s then and I wear them now...as do alot of others...no skinny anything or chucks over here
but don't act like the majority of people wearing them were the ones who were going along with the trends....no one was rocking Vans in 2003, at least it was a small minority 
Not to sound like ninjahood, but that whole throwback and fitted era started in that hood, by the same  dudes who are anti skinny or tight fitting anything right now

most def. anti vans, I have yet to see a pair on someones feet outside of this site

Originally Posted by FedExciter

laugh.gif

trends start somewhere and go mainstream, once it hit mainstream it was picked by the burbs which really made it a full on trend and they are the same folks rocking the trendy outfit I described.
just because a trend starts somewhere doesn't make it the majority of that trend, NT always takes a small segment and acts like they were the only group rocking that

I worked at a mall and still frequent that mall which is very, very big...people were all over rocking jerseys, forces and baggy jeans and it's been replaced by skinny jeans, vans, etc.  The hood didn't just stop going to the mall.  

Originally Posted by FedExciter

laugh.gif

trends start somewhere and go mainstream, once it hit mainstream it was picked by the burbs which really made it a full on trend and they are the same folks rocking the trendy outfit I described.
just because a trend starts somewhere doesn't make it the majority of that trend, NT always takes a small segment and acts like they were the only group rocking that

I worked at a mall and still frequent that mall which is very, very big...people were all over rocking jerseys, forces and baggy jeans and it's been replaced by skinny jeans, vans, etc.  The hood didn't just stop going to the mall.  

Back
Top Bottom