What Ever Happened To The Customisation Craze (AF1s) - Early-Mid 2000s

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Nike-Dunks-Hi-Custom-Kill-Bill-Triumvir3.jpg

There were some other guys i cant remember

I think dude used to post on NT. His customs were sick as hell. But i think customs died because of fakes oversaturating the market.

Anyone remember people getting Gucci and Burberry stitched on their shoes? Thank goodness I didn't put money into that.

Anyone remember people getting Gucci and Burberry stitched on their shoes? Thank goodness I didn't put money into that.

Kill bill customs were done by the guy that started triumvir in cAli. And like said, fads fade and so did time as they went to a clothing company and he got married too now. But yeh he use to post on here~Lefty

Kill bill customs were done by the guy that started triumvir in cAli. And like said, fads fade and so did time as they went to a clothing company and he got married too now. But yeh he use to post on here~Lefty

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to get them to match the throwbacks
laugh.gif

Didnt we have a contest here? maye it was the other site...i still got my entry somewhere...celtics green and white with the Leprechaun patch on the heel
pimp.gif

edit and no mention of Meth yet in this thread?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to get them to match the throwbacks
laugh.gif

Didnt we have a contest here? maye it was the other site...i still got my entry somewhere...celtics green and white with the Leprechaun patch on the heel
pimp.gif

edit and no mention of Meth yet in this thread?
nerd.gif

Yeah, Meth started the entire craze, as I recall.

He went from merely doing custom colorways to match jerseys to getting more artistic, messing with different fabric and making hybrid trainers, etc.

His site was the truth when I was a young man.

He went from merely doing custom colorways to match jerseys to getting more artistic, messing with different fabric and making hybrid trainers, etc.

people don't even really wear AF1's anymore

people who rocked jerseys, fitteds and AF1's are now wearing slim or skinny jeans, tight polos and chucks/vans...crazy how the times changes

people who rocked jerseys, fitteds and AF1's are now wearing slim or skinny jeans, tight polos and chucks/vans...crazy how the times changes

Originally Posted by StillIn729

wouldnt be NT without silly generalizations
laugh.gif

I wore AF1s then and I wear them now...as do alot of others...no skinny anything or chucks over here

laugh.gif

I wore AF1s then and I wear them now...as do alot of others...no skinny anything or chucks over here

Originally Posted by Budweiser

His denim dunk were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

His denim dunk were
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

generalization that is true, there are always exceptions to the rule
but don't act like the majority of people wearing them were the ones who were going along with the trends....no one was rocking Vans in 2003, at least it was a small minority 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

generalization that is true, there are always exceptions to the rule
but don't act like the majority of people wearing them were the ones who were going along with the trends....no one was rocking Vans in 2003, at least it was a small minority 

i remember meth using liquitex paint on the space jam 11s. Shoes were sick. I gotta find another pic of them. Anyone remember KVN? he was sick with the customizations.

i remember meth using liquitex paint on the space jam 11s. Shoes were sick. I gotta find another pic of them. Anyone remember KVN? he was sick with the customizations.

Back
Top Bottom