My college at times
Bishes that think they are fly but they aren't

fake people
ungrateful people
obnoxious people
stupid people
cheapskates
backstabbers
people who think they are something they arent (hypebeast, wanna be hipsters, ugly girls that think they are :pimp: , ******s that think they are smart, skinny kid that think hes tough etc)

Last edited:
By no means am I anywhere near the biggest guy in my gym, but I HATE when dudes be on the bench or squat rack lifting 3.34 ounces and taking the LONGEST
mean.gif
 like go do some body weight exercises first or something damb.

That and people who try to force their car past me while I'm coming in off the on-ramp. Brings out every four letter word in my vocab
laugh.gif

your/you're

then/than

there/their/they're

to/two/too

It's like some people shut their brains off after 4th grade.

People who park next to me at Target or at the mall.  I purposely park at the back of the lot away from everybody to avoid door dings, but there is always some crappy Taurus or beat-up truck parked next to me when I come out.   

People who squeeze the toothpaste in the middle. It's like I put all of this work to get it from the bottom to the middle/top and you're just going to squeeze the middle? Grinds my gears man >:

Last edited:
When your own friends call you a flake, when they made plans with you and don't bother showing up countless times.

People who disrespect others and can't back up their own words when it comes down to it.

Last edited:
90% of my stress comes from females. A grown *** woman who cant cook is annoying to me.

I mean, the ***** couldnt even boil pasta without a fire breaking out. Work 10 hours a day, came home, she brought home $25 worth of mcdonalds, i lost it 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif
 i ******g lost it.

90% of my stress comes from females. A grown *** woman who cant cook is annoying to me.

I mean, the ***** couldnt even boil pasta without a fire breaking out. Work 10 hours a day, came home, she brought home $25 worth of mcdonalds, i lost it 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

i ******g lost it.

I'm telling you NT brethren finding a girl with traditional skills is easier when you look into immigrant populations. Even the American borns with immigrant parents know a thing or two.
Nothing like them 3rd world girls.
That should be YMCMB Song. "3rd World Girls." :smokin

I'm telling you NT brethren finding a girl with traditional skills is easier when you look into immigrant populations. Even the American borns with immigrant parents know a thing or two.
Nothing like them 3rd world girls.
That should be YMCMB Song. "3rd World Girls." :smokin
female Immigrants gives the good head im srs try em once in a while

People who don't know the difference between that and who.  I see this **** everywhere, NT, twitter, FB, news, magazines.  It just looks poorly read, written, spoken.

ex: People that don't know the difference vs People who don't know the difference.

I also hate when people drag their heels when they walk, **** grinds my gears! AHHHHHHHH

where do i find these so called immigrant bops?

Most major coastal cities.
NYC - Hispanics in general, West Indians, Europeans (rarer/more integrated)
Philadelphia - Puerto Ricans for days
DC - they got them africans
Miami - They don't call it the Capital of Latin America for no reason
South West/West USA - Mexicans & Chicanos, Central Americans
BONUS: Toronto - West Indians and Africans for days

Outside Caribbean/Latin America and Africa the girls from Asia, Middle East etc. generally a bit more strict about the yambs

Last edited:
knowing that people lack critical thinking
knowing that im surrounded by brain dead drones
knowing im the only one on this planet who is conscious o fmy actions and thoughts
knowing that I go through existential crisis everytime I come back home
knowing me and my dog will die together
knowing I AM LEGEND.

people who come to my crib & try to move my peanut butter or ketchup into the fridge. I don't like that stuff cold ya bish!

Back
Top Bottom