What happened to Baltsnakershow?

Joined Sep 30, 2006
Didn't know where to put this so mods if this is the wrong place please move, figured because its a sneaker topic it was appropriate to put here

But yeah what happened to dude? IG and twitter hasnt been updated in months, always had good info for the community

Joined Nov 10, 2018
I ran into dude a few weeks ago in the streets (in baltimore) ....cool brother talked for a good hour on kicks ... he throws sports/sneaker parties all in one currently...still informed (was telling me about a few upcoming jordans ,purple 1s for 2020 being one before it was any reports out) cool dude in my opinion though

Joined Sep 30, 2006
I ran into dude a few weeks ago in the streets (in baltimore) ....cool brother talked for a good hour on kicks ... he throws sports/sneaker parties all in one currently...still informed (was telling me about a few upcoming jordans ,purple 1s for 2020 being one before it was any reports out) cool dude in my opinion though
What else did he say abt upcoming joints :nerd:

Spill the beans brother

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now