What Happened To DeShawn Stevenson's Bounce?

Fool Garbage, dawg dont contribute sh^$ when he on the court, but P-A-S-S the ball like alwayz or just J-A-C-K up a 3 & miss. he'll probably make 1three pointer then go on a drought & miss 5 str8 3 pointers..
eyes.gif
Give Daniel some mintues..

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

00-01
01-02
02-03
03-04
04-05
05-06
06-07
07-08
08-09

This is his 9th season in the league.
Touche. I didnt realize the one season was written down twice. Youre right, my bad.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

He's bowlegged like hell, maybe that has something to do with it.
Nah, Lebron is extremely bowlegged too

bowlegged people are actually more athletic. walking bowlegged makes your hips more flexible or something like that

Word. You might even add the pidgeon toed walk for more ups. Check Air Up There and Tdub, both them dudes got both.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Did yall really need to quote his player profile 3 times?
indifferent.gif
Damn...
smh.gif

And besides, it wasn't even that serious.

LeBron's junior year of high school rookie season >>>>DeShawn Stevenson's career.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Did yall really need to quote his player profile 3 times?
indifferent.gif
Damn...
smh.gif

And besides, it wasn't even that serious.

LeBron's high school football career junior year of high school rookie season >>>>DeShawn Stevenson's career.
fixed.

Nah he's just another one of those lazy ballers who lost passion for the game and just start focusing on party, women and status.

Damn i never saw this thread.

Everyone in the general forum claims that they got 4.0 GPAs and %$+$, but on NT they cant even count
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My Jr. year of HS dude *@@* on 4 outta 5 players on our team @ the same time. Our tallest dude was only 6'5 but damn it was gross. Good thing I was a scrub and didnt get any PT. We got abused by him and Tyson Chandler.

Back
Top Bottom