What happened to men?

Getting soap and water inside my *** has got to be the most uncomfortable thing I’ve physically felt.

Yeah I dig what KHUFU KHUFU is saying.

I use a Clarisonic daily :lol:

You can also add mental health to the list of things that men view as taboo. Most men would suffer from crippling anxiety or be bed ridden from depression than face the stigma from their friends, family, and peers. Sad.

Yeah I dig what KHUFU KHUFU is saying.

I use a Clarisonic daily :lol:

You can also add mental health to the list of things that men view as taboo. Most men would suffer from crippling anxiety or be bed ridden from depression than face the stigma from their peers. Sad.
Brothers are taught not to talk, not to seem like we are complaining, whining. Talking about anything other than how much the sun is shining in california, is even shunned around these parts, with NON Black people saying that you are making everything about race/playing the race card. Toxic positivity in this case is the male ego attempting to maintain some semblance of control, imagery. Can't seem weak!

:lol: Clarisonic!

Getting soap and water inside my *** has got to be the most uncomfortable thing I’ve physically felt.
:lol:

As with the rest of your body, the shower is the best opportunity to really clean your butt.

And no, cleaning doesn't mean just letting the water run down your back and between your crack like a lazy river. It also doesn't mean grabbing any old bar of soap and gliding it lightly between the cheeks. It's not that simple.

Dr. Krachman stresses the use of a soap that’s gentle on the skin. Look for words like "sensitive" or "gentle" as you select which soaps will be used specifically for taking care of things below the belt. Keep in mind that whichever bar you choose should not also be used on the face or the rest of the body. That's a recipe for pink eye.

It's also best to use a hand-held shower head for direct, up-close cleansing. If you prefer a washcloth or loofa, it's fine to get between the cheeks, but again, remember not to be too vigorous with your motions. It's best to make sure you're washing this regularly because it's your butthole we're talking about here.

No matter which method you choose, getting the soap to a lather and washing or gently scrubbing should take care of most of the debris. And from there, checking things out, toweling off, and wiping correctly should all solve the problem.

re: Hands.

I have always hated looking at my hands being ashy so I have ALWAYS kept them lotioned up.

One time this woman at work shook my hand and told me my hands were soft and she could tell I didn't do any manual labor.

:lol: Yea I was insulted because she was wrong and she was taking shots.

So it ain't just dudes that have bought into those ideals. :lol:

It's wild goofy how uncomfortable dudes get when you talk hygiene in the real world.

Bruh, you ever be outdoors, see dudes with slides feet looking like a burnt ballpark franks, and sagging they dirty draws. Feet dirty as hell. Gucci and Nike slides dirty AF.

A girl actually wanted to lick my toes because she said “you got some pretty feet” for a man (I told her no thanks). Dudes be out here looking FILTHY.

My cousins BD don’t bathe and has rotten teeth. Mans be musky as hell, smh

:lol:

As with the rest of your body, the shower is the best opportunity to really clean your butt.

And no, cleaning doesn't mean just letting the water run down your back and between your crack like a lazy river. It also doesn't mean grabbing any old bar of soap and gliding it lightly between the cheeks. It's not that simple.

Dr. Krachman stresses the use of a soap that’s gentle on the skin. Look for words like "sensitive" or "gentle" as you select which soaps will be used specifically for taking care of things below the belt. Keep in mind that whichever bar you choose should not also be used on the face or the rest of the body. That's a recipe for pink eye.

It's also best to use a hand-held shower head for direct, up-close cleansing. If you prefer a washcloth or loofa, it's fine to get between the cheeks, but again, remember not to be too vigorous with your motions. It's best to make sure you're washing this regularly because it's your butthole we're talking about here.

No matter which method you choose, getting the soap to a lather and washing or gently scrubbing should take care of most of the debris. And from there, checking things out, toweling off, and wiping correctly should all solve the problem.

Man I know how to wash my butt. I've just let my guard down a few times and it went a little up there, and then it's like "I don't like this one bit."

Anyone else slightly tilt, but not enough for it be consider a bend, then put their hand on the wall & spread their cheek apart? It's the best way to rinse.

Make sure you rinse all the soap off of you nether regions. You will highly regret it if you don't.

This convo really different than what I was imagining.

Didn’t think it would be about getting cheeks clapped by the soap shower pressure psi combo

Did think it’d be about the role of men today that’s confusing. Social media, the myth of mental strength, the crushing expectations of continuous long term planning, the toxic culture and life of a salary corporate rat race employee, etc.

And maybe more importantly - how to move beyond that and be a self aware man.

Bruh, you ever be outdoors, see dudes with slides feet looking like a burnt ballpark franks, and sagging they dirty draws. Feet dirty as hell. Gucci and Nike slides dirty AF.

A girl actually wanted to lick my toes because she said “you got some pretty feet” for a man (I told her no thanks). Dudes be out here looking FILTHY.

I kid you not, there is a mani pedi spot in the Barbershop I frequent. One day, Saturday morn when it was really busy in the shop, a Woman began offering to buy dudes a pedicure, after hearing them talking smack about women. Dudes got quiet REAL quick, after all declined. It was a masterful move.

Martial arts class is rough for this.

I been rolling with dudes in jiu jitsu and i have to treat it like a knife fight given how long man toe nails are. Dutty raass :smh:

Brothers are taught not to talk, not to seem like we are complaining, whining. Talking about anything other than how much the sun is shining in california, is even shunned around these parts, with NON Black people saying that you are making everything about race/playing the race card. Toxic positivity in this case is the male ego attempting to maintain some semblance of control, imagery. Can't seem weak!

:lol: Clarisonic!

I have issues.

But I was raised by my grandma who was raised through the 40s 50s 60s 70s ect.

From the south and saw it all.

I have a hard making my problems other people's problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom