What happened to Signature Jordan colorways???

Well i gotta agree with AIRGOLDEN2123,,we got sum what of the V`s,,fire reds,,metalic silver,,same for the IV`s,,but still I understand where your coming from RetroJTino,,we could have burgandy`s & olives,,fire red`s & new colorways but we cant have infareds & french blue`s or obsidians all the time,,we dont get sport royals anymore, JB hit us with 3 doses of the fire reds III`s,,IV`s,,& V`s,,i think its mainly because their OG colorways,,and i could be wrong but from what i remember the VI`s were the only J`s using the infared colorway,,that maybe the reason for not seeing it so often,,unless the VI`s release again which they arent unless 1 of the packs have the infareds which is probably not gonna happen because i`ve heard that the carmines are releasing in a pack,,you might not see it again,,overall if i can say anything about new colorways,,its that they`ll never be as hot as the OG colorways,,and if everytime a shoe was released,,it would be too good to be true for every colorway to be what we want,,its almost to good to be true if 1 OG colorway retro`s,,its just not always gonna be what we want,,and what are Michaels basic colors,,red/black,,lets not 4get he got fined everytime he wore the 1`s,,so if we see red/black shoes all the time,,it shouldnt be hard to belive,,3/4 of my collection are red/black,,1/4 are blue,,black,,white,,and other colors,,JB has its flawes to,,maybe we should just remember wen good colorways were always releasing,,1990-1999 had some of the best shoes

Back
Top Bottom