What happened to this chick Vol. Rachel frm Boy meets World........

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

We're getting old y'all.
tired.gif

niketalk

frown.gif
Seriously, I can't believe that 1990 really was 20 years ago. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Yall know Shawn Hunter's blk gf Angela (Trina McGhee-Davis) was 29-31 when she did "Boy Meets World". Now she's 41. She could still get it though.
Yeah, she was married and had like five kids when she first started on the show. That was such a shock to me.

Yall know Shawn Hunter's blk gf Angela (Trina McGhee-Davis) was 29-31 when she did "Boy Meets World". Now she's 41. She could still get it though.
Yeah, she was married and had like five kids when she first started on the show. That was such a shock to me.

Christine Larkin looked real good in the 2 minutes of screen time she got in Valentines Day 
pimp.gif

Christine Larkin looked real good in the 2 minutes of screen time she got in Valentines Day 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Damn I never knew that.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Damn I never knew that.

Back
Top Bottom