What happened to this chick Vol. Rachel frm Boy meets World........

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

are u serious, just google it, y are u trying to ask for opinions?..starving for attention
The hell is your problem

you need an e-friend and I am that friend

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

are u serious, just google it, y are u trying to ask for opinions?..starving for attention
The hell is your problem

you need an e-friend and I am that friend

umad.gif
RasMekPeace wrote:

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

What is "Karen" up to these days anyway?
She doesn't really act anymore. Her parents pretty much spent all of the money she made as a minor, so she started an organization to protect child actors and the money they've made. Last I read, she just does that and teaches acting in community theaters. I think she's still pretty though.

The chick who played the second oldest daughter (Christine Larkin), the tomboy who was the youngest until they randomly brought a baby into the mix, ended up gorgeous:

Christine-Lakin1.jpg

She doesn't really act anymore. Her parents pretty much spent all of the money she made as a minor, so she started an organization to protect child actors and the money they've made. Last I read, she just does that and teaches acting in community theaters. I think she's still pretty though.

The chick who played the second oldest daughter (Christine Larkin), the tomboy who was the youngest until they randomly brought a baby into the mix, ended up gorgeous:

Christine-Lakin1.jpg

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That broad was whack. Where's Shawn's black gf?
i actually met this girl she was staying at this MOTEL i was working at in San diego. she like in her 40s now damn how time flies...
she even came in and got some FREE brekfest and I seen her and her manager hop on the CITY BUS. damnnn haha i was the only kid that recongized her. even copped a picture with her too

Originally Posted by Master Zik

That broad was whack. Where's Shawn's black gf?
i actually met this girl she was staying at this MOTEL i was working at in San diego. she like in her 40s now damn how time flies...
she even came in and got some FREE brekfest and I seen her and her manager hop on the CITY BUS. damnnn haha i was the only kid that recongized her. even copped a picture with her too

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Christine-Lakin1.jpg
she turnout to be gorgeous
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Christine-Lakin1.jpg
she turnout to be gorgeous
smokin.gif

^I'm not even surprised at how she turned out.I remember her coming into her own (for lack of a better term) on the show and thinking "hmmm... she's starting to look kinda hawt".

^I'm not even surprised at how she turned out.I remember her coming into her own (for lack of a better term) on the show and thinking "hmmm... she's starting to look kinda hawt".

Yall know Shawn Hunter's blk gf Angela (Trina McGhee-Davis) was 29-31 when she did "Boy Meets World". Now she's 41. She could still get it though.

Yall know Shawn Hunter's blk gf Angela (Trina McGhee-Davis) was 29-31 when she did "Boy Meets World". Now she's 41. She could still get it though.

Back
Top Bottom