What happens if I send a GROUP MMS ? on iphone ?

Okay so I sent these 2 girls a group mms text ! 

I wrote " Hello goodafternoon , damn its hot af !

I wanted to send these 2 girls the same text , so they could reply and we could go from there for both messages

but Im on iphone and its my moms phone so im not familiar with it

but what is this ? what now ? and the other 2 girls dont have an iphone i think ? so how do they get the messages ?

BTW I deleted the group mms message and turned off the group messaging after i sent out the text 

Last edited:
If you sent a group text and they have iPhones, they'll see everyone else you sent it to

I've been group sexted before :lol: didn't have the heart to call the girl out on it though

Last edited:
They'll both get the message and probably be able to see the other number you sent it to.

You dun goofed be more careful pimpin.

Last edited:
Lol, they're both about to get the texts they send you.
Really ?? Damn ! 

Okay but what if I turned off the group mms and I deleted the group mms message ?

and after that I sent both girls an individual text saying " My bad if i sent you a group mms text , I accidently added another contact and turned it into a group mms " 

Is that cool ? will that clear the coast or 

Lol, they're both about to get the texts they send you.
Really ?? Damn ! 

Okay but what if I turned off the group mms and I deleted the group mms message ?

and after that I sent both girls an individual text saying " My bad if i sent you a group mms text , I accidently added another contact and turned it into a group mms " 

Is that cool ? will that clear the coast or 
Not sure. 

Where's usainboltisfast? :nerd:

Okay so I sent these 2 girls a group mms text ! 

I wrote " Hello goodafternoon , damn its hot af !

I wanted to send these 2 girls the same text , so they could reply and we could go from there for both messages

but Im on iphone and its my moms phone so im not familiar with it

but what is this ? what now ? and the other 2 girls dont have an iphone i think ? so how do they get the messages ?

BTW I deleted the group mms message and turned off the group messaging after i sent out the text 

If I deleted the group mms message on my side

and the 2 girls didnt , is it possible that they might be texting each othr without me knowing ?

DAMN IT !

For that short of a sentence, you couldn't just re-text it to the other girl? :lol:

That's like writing "Hey!" and forwarding it to 2 people.

I did this in HS when i needed to borrow a calculator for my final..

texted my whole damb phonebook asking for one ... like 90% of my contacts went into a texting frenzy between eachother

just copy and paste the text. press on a word,hold, select all, copy. then press on the convo and paste

I did this in HS when i needed to borrow a calculator for my final..

texted my whole damb phonebook asking for one ... like 90% of my contacts went into a texting frenzy between eachother

All because you werent prepared :lol:

Interdasting and funny stuff. :lol:

Group texting is fun though, Especially when you're clowning on someone. :lol:

just copy and paste the text. press on a word,hold, select all, copy. then press on the convo and paste
Haha thats what I did after , I was like " sorry if I sent you a group mms text , ignore it cause I accidently added that contact "

to both of them .

Well thanks for the help !

Both girls texted back and it went well , 1 girl was like Lol dumby :tongue: and the 2nd girl was like can I call you in an hour or so ? so yeah !

HERE YOU GO FAM:]

:pimp:

Last edited:
grin.gif
Pics of the two chicks, fool.

Back
Top Bottom