What have you learned so far in life?

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by jm2000

Elaborate

Through the teachings of people such as the people I listed above, I have learned how to intentionally create my life and experiences that come with it. I've learned that chronic synthetic thinking and visualization can intentionally change your physical life and experience. 
Its quite the phenomenon when you get the gist of exactly what the concept of LOA (law of attraction) is about but once you do, the results are phenomonal. Through intentional chronic conscious thought that will eventually seem into your subconscious, you can change the life around you.

I know a lot of people frown upon LOA, but from personal experience, it has changed my life.

So... basically hypnotize yourself into believing something is true when its not?
Hypnotizing? 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Touche'. Like I said, from personal experience, for MY life and for many others, the concept of the law of attraction has changed my life for the better x 10.

The most important thing that Ive learned, and i try to stress this to my younger brothers as much as i can ...

All the things that older people tell you when you're young about the ''real world'' and life in general are true

just wish i would of been listening more back then

The most important thing that Ive learned, and i try to stress this to my younger brothers as much as i can ...

All the things that older people tell you when you're young about the ''real world'' and life in general are true

just wish i would of been listening more back then

Everyone isnt your friend

One thing all males must learn one way or the other is to shut up i mean learn how to take alot of bs like a man

Everyone isnt your friend

One thing all males must learn one way or the other is to shut up i mean learn how to take alot of bs like a man

I feel as if I've only learned one thing my whole life and I learned it today. The day you become a man is the day you actually WANT to cry...and can't. It's not that men shouldn't cry. We should. We all should. It's just that after life gets you down so many times, you lose the ability to. Then you find your REAL motivation to succeed.

I feel as if I've only learned one thing my whole life and I learned it today. The day you become a man is the day you actually WANT to cry...and can't. It's not that men shouldn't cry. We should. We all should. It's just that after life gets you down so many times, you lose the ability to. Then you find your REAL motivation to succeed.

No matter what you accomplish, if the only perspective you put it in is in comparison to others, you're going to live a miserable, fruitless life.

The only person I'll ever compete with is myself.

"Theres no one I disapprove of or root for more than myself"

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Disagree. Big time.

Being a man doesnt have %%$# to do with crying son. You still have some learning to do.

No matter what you accomplish, if the only perspective you put it in is in comparison to others, you're going to live a miserable, fruitless life.

The only person I'll ever compete with is myself.

"Theres no one I disapprove of or root for more than myself"

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Disagree. Big time.

Being a man doesnt have %%$# to do with crying son. You still have some learning to do.

I thought kids would outgrow their laziness once they got to college, but they are still lazy.  The effort needed to out-do them is very minimal.  I don't even consider it "hard work."

I thought kids would outgrow their laziness once they got to college, but they are still lazy.  The effort needed to out-do them is very minimal.  I don't even consider it "hard work."

Back
Top Bottom