What I Wouldn't Give To Produce His Biopic...

would be one of the biggest if not the biggest redemption story ever by a pro athlete
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

"I will redeem myself, I have to." 
pimp.gif

When I first heard him say that live, I knew he would come back bombin' harder than ever before...
...and 100mill later...

...I was also proud of him because he never cried.

"The Fighter" with Bale and Wahlberg proved that there's still a strong market for sports drama...

...years down the line, I would like to see this one.

I'm not gonna lie, the Eagles have been my team since 2001 (McNabb is that dude
pimp.gif
). My dad & brother are big Falcons/Vick fans. Though I did make jokes like everyone else when he was in prison (I drove by that prison everyday to work
laugh.gif
) I never was caught up and hated him for what he did. When we got rid of McNabb
30t6p3b.gif
, I realized the Eagles had invested their future in Kolb (I hate that bum, glad he is gone) & Vick. I was ecstatic when Vick outplayed Kolb for the starting spot last year, he definitely earned it and I'm proud that he is living up to the hype and redeeming himself. Though the media still downs him (he should have been on Madden cover), minority fans knows whats up. He is one of our own and he is taking advantage of a second chance people rarely get. Props Mike
pimp.gif

Riding through jers on my way back south during labor weekend, i discovered they gave this dude his own radio station. @$%%.

>Michael Vick film in production
>(White Actor) as Michael Vick
>(White actor)
>Michael Vick

Never change Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom