"WHAT-IF" Jordan Brand Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has already been done recently but the last time I saw anything close was in 200*****05 of all the "what-if's" we can find as a NT family. Now that we have social media and multiple forums alike, I figured I start a thread to see what you guys have in mind from photoshops and customs you've either personally done or saw at sneaker events, social media sites, etc.

When this thread came about in the past, I remember someone made a VERY similar version of the Melo 2's and they ended up being the birth of the "quickstrike." Plus everybody and their mother wasn't a "sneakerhead."

Post your what-if's and give credit where it's due if it's not your creation.

Here's my contribution, although I'm over the galaxy theme......I know these Galaxy Concords would have me camping like the DMP release!

HAVE FUN!!! :smokin

View media item 455761
Shout out to krispysoles and acoston23 on instagram

roll.gif
roll.gif
it's like there has been a complete polarity shift in the shoe world the past 2 years
alien.gif

I'm not for fakes or any of the gimmicks that nike and jb has goin on but I'm thinking of how something will look in person versus a picture. I've had tons of shoes I've said pass to then they look great in the store.

I've been a shoe collector for over 20 years. I just want to see other people's creativity. No reason for the bashing and flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom