What If You Barber Slapped You?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
roll.gif

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

roll.gif

lolz-you-fail.jpg

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

roll.gif

lolz-you-fail.jpg

My barber slammed my head against the sink one time. I was laying back with the towel on my head (razor shape up) and he spun the chair to far and banged my dome. I couldn't even be mad i just laughed it off.

My barber slammed my head against the sink one time. I was laying back with the towel on my head (razor shape up) and he spun the chair to far and banged my dome. I couldn't even be mad i just laughed it off.

Press the html button.

Paste.

Hit the html button again.

The video should show up.

Back
Top Bottom