What if your girl went viral??

Typically I think of this when i see these vids of chicks getting decimated and exposed. Usually it's a series of pictures from their social media of them looking all cuffed up with their partner and then the final frame will be pics/vids of them stepping out and getting piped down.

Now lets just say that's your beloved....

I think it's a given that you would call off the relationship but after you had masturbated vigorously to the videos how would the first 24hrs play out for you??

matrix_morpheus.jpg

p.s - Don't ask for pics/vids

p.p.s - They don't exist

p.p.p.s - Yet...

We need to figure out how to monetize her being viral first before everything else

I don't really understand the question. Are you asking if your current significant other had previously been on casting couch what would you do? Is that correct?

I don't really understand the question. Are you asking if your current significant other had previously been on casting couch what would you do? Is that correct?

I think He’s asking if your girl had a amateur homemade sextape not some professional bang bus joint on pronhub with another dude what would you do?

I thought he was saying what would you do if she cheated and got caught on tape and exposed. I'd be happy it came to light honestly. I never knew those styles of posts existed but I'm not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom