What initial text message do you send?

So many people on NT complain about the "What's up?" or "What you doing?" text message being annoying and not responding to it.

NT, what text do you send?

I swear I was going to make this thread
laugh.gif

as for me...
"Hose, where are they?"
"Where the hose at?"
"What's hood?"

this goes for guys and dolls

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

So many people on NT complain about the "What's up?" or "What you doing?" text message being annoying and not responding to it.

NT, what text do you send?
That's my question.
I told one girl I'd say "Hi, how are you" instead...haven't spoken to her since though
laugh.gif

I just say "hey, what you doin?"
if you like it you do, if you don't, say something and I'll try to remember(probably won't) but we can laugh about that afterward
laugh.gif

"i got $100 saying you too scared to take your shirt off and send me a pic."

gets the convo started off right everytime. think about it like this, you either get a laugh out of it or you'll get a nice pic...WIN/WIN

Girl: "so um chop?"

translation

"so are we going to have intercourse?"

works every time 30% of the time
pimp.gif

i only text people when i have something important to tell them, important along the lines of-

"hey, i'm watching armaggedon and i needed to let you know that you remind me of ben affleck. that is all."

"i am emotionally ******ed i need help asap 911."

and then i'll take it from there.

if it's a new person that i just started texting i'll start with something dumb like an inside joke or something.

"hey whats up"

"whats good bruh"

"whats up bruh"

"whats going on witcha"

"what u doing"

"How's your day going?" I usually text that to one of my best friends/coworker because I know I'll get a response back.

I usually don't text first but on the rare occasions I do then I'll be like
"Yo whats up"

Back
Top Bottom