What internet browser do you use?

For as long as I can remember, I've used Firefox. Recently though, my computer (MacBook Pro) has been freezing ALOT. Like 4-5 times a day. I have torestart the computer by holding down the power button each time. I've started to pay attention to when it freezes, and every time it's happened, Ihave been using Firefox.

My plan is to quit using Firefox for a while, and see if it stops. Since I have a Mac, I have Safari, but I have never liked it at all. I downloadedOpera, and although it seems pretty fast and runs pretty well, I have had a few problems with it. For instance, Niketalk sucks on Opera. No images loadwithout me clicking "Reload Image" and the fonts are all screwed up.

The only other browsers I know of are Internet Explorer (which I hate) and Google Chrome, which isn't available on Macs yet.

What browsers do you guys use, and what are the pros/cons?

Also, have any of you guys also experienced recent trouble with Firefox?

Thanks

firefox.gif

i just got a macbook pro yesterday, first time on it today, I don't really like safari but will stick with it

I was gonna make this say thread since I been tryin em all lately......I ran through a few of em.... Used IE FOREVER...recently ran a train on Chrome, Safari,Opera, now lovin on the Fox.... IE is always reliable but its not "cool".... Opera and Safari both had their problems and was buggin..... Firefox hasbeen workin pretty well for me and Chrome was official even though I tried way back when it was in its first beta.... probably gonna stick wit Fox and downloadthe new Chrome and see what its talkin about now

Firefox has been freezing on me a lot lately (like when I just tried to hit backspace). Still, there is no other alternative.

I swear I checked the other day and it wouldn't let me get Chrome. Oh well, downloading now. I got the bugs out of Opera and I am really liking it now so Iwill see how it stacks up against Chrome/Firefox over this next week

Back
Top Bottom