What irks you the most when playing ball?

I just got done playing some pickup. The dude who was guarding me kept pulling on my shirt
mad.gif
. I also hate when your about to shoot all of sudden you hear thiswhooooooooooooooooooooooo sound. Irks me
mad.gif

Guards that jack 3's...and got no clue how to make an entry pass.

With pickup...it's about 90% of little people have these problems.

Originally Posted by Seth N

ball hogs

probably bugs me the most..

now, i'm not the most athletically gifted dude in the world, but I can play. I hate it when dudes see the short white kid, and don't pass him(me) theball. If they are actually really good, and put the ball in the basket, I don't really have a problem with it. But when they THINK they are good, andACTUALLY suck... man I want to punch them in the face, every time a shot goes up.
mad.gif

example -
one time i was at basketball city, and this 6'6, athletic freak was on my team. He would not anyone the ball AT ALL. He was forcing shots, driving withthe lane filled with defenders the whole nine. so anyways, after about halfway through this game, i'm gettin pretty pissed off, cuz i paid 10 bucks to justrun basically. So after i get a board, he jets out on the break, and i just ignore his request to get him the ball. I end up taking it all the way to the holemyself. HE WAS PISSED
roll.gif
We end up losing the game, and he somehow blamesit on me, even though i barely touched the ball on offense. So i challenge him to shooting contest, and I beat him about 4 times in a row. I guess hecouldn't believe it the first 3 times. He ends up taking his ball and booting it into the ceiling across the gym. I felt so happy to shut that a-hole upthat day.
laugh.gif

i just hate when i dont know anyone playing because they usually dont pick me up since im a short white kid. i have an extreme wet but you wouldnt know that bylooking at me. i hate ball hogs too or when i cant play point guard. pretty much every time i play most people on the court think they are a PG. come on son!!

Guys that constantly get ripped / turn over the ball. I have no problem with you on the court as long as you can take care of the ball.

Guys that
A.) dont pass the ball to the open man
B.) a team that does nothing but shoot 3's and the only time during the game they drive they call a foul
C.) calling a foul on minimal contact

Guys call for the ball like they are on your team when they are really on the other team. Cherry pickers. Guys who drive to the lane so out of control thatthey fall then call the foul every single time even if there was no contact.

one time during a hs varsity game, i was posting up this dude, and right when i was about to get the entry pass....dude PULLS DOWN MY SHORTS

Back
Top Bottom