What is a rap line or word that you have never understood?

I thought Wayne was just confusing Plastic and Rubber . . . But I knew what he was talkin about . . . The song sucked anyway
grin.gif

I actually like 'Go DJ' .

Kanye West- Champion
I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian

When he's saying stylist, i always thought he was talking about one of these

hp_ipaq_1900_4100_pen_stylus.gif

then i thought when he was referring to Italians/stylus, he meant this
conductor.jpg

by picking out so many clothes and such...

am i right?

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Kanye West- Champion

A stylist helps you with how you look, your appearance. But he says he doesnt need one because he shops so much that he knows how to look fresh

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Kanye West- Champion

A stylist helps you with how you look, your appearance. But he says he doesnt need one because he shops so much that he knows how to look fresh

what about the Italian part? I was thinking of how Italian's usually speak with their hands so much. I dunno, maybe I'm thinking to much.

Gucci, Italian. Dolce & Gabbana, Italian. Prada, Italian. Etc...

Italy = renowned around the world as a high-fashion country.

what about the Italian part? I was thinking of how Italian's usually speak with their hands so much. I dunno, maybe I'm thinking to much.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I thinking you're thinking too much. By referring to Italian's, I'm pretty sure he's just referencing that most high fashion stuff goesdown in Italy.

And I'll co-sign with the people who mentioned anything on Camp-Lo's, Uptown Saturday Night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mace40

Gucci, Italian. Dolce & Gabbana, Italian. Prada, Italian. Etc...

Italy = renowned around the world as a high-fashion country.

bingo

this isn't really a rhyme...but has anyone deciphered what it was that Black Rob said at the beginning of "let's get it"...?

something about a rottweiler...that's all i know
smh.gif

in the end of that fabolous/rihanna song where fab is like "and now you know why fabolous is spelled like that"

i never got that
never got that either...i dont think there is any way to justify that.

Also just about the whole Nas verse from Grand Finale is incomprehensible

Originally Posted by antj2k2

in the end of that fabolous/rihanna song where fab is like "and now you know why fabolous is spelled like that"

i never got that
never got that either...i dont think there is any way to justify that.

Also just about the whole Nas verse from Grand Finale is incomprehensible

i think he was talkin' about his name, and how he got that "O" in this name, he's talkin' about sexin' the broad, givin' herthem o's.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Lil Wayne' - Go DJ

Ya B' present wit the music blastin'
and she keep askin' 'How its you if its plastic?'

I never got this #%%%
nerd.gif

I always thought it was, how it shoot if it's plastic.
ohwell.gif

HE IS TALKIN ABOUT A PLASTIC GUN. I DONT KNOW WHERE U GET THEM BUT THEY ARE REAL

THEY ARE USED SO THEY CANT BE DETECTED BY METAL DETECTORS..............WELL AT LEAST THATS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I 1ST SAW ONE ON THAT SHOW....THE OUTERLIMITS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

Lil Wayne' - Go DJ

I never got this #%%%
nerd.gif
you hella dumb
tired.gif

how you rush 'spots' but dont know the basics about guns..

lil _'s i swear
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Fat joe on the crack house when he says "their time's ticking like an automare".....##*?

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Fat joe on the crack house when he says "their time's ticking like an automare".....##*?

He's using Weezy's vernacular on that verse. Its actually pronounced (AW De-Mars) Audemars, for Audemars Piguet Watches

alinghi.jpg

NT needs a IQ test, and with that score it should determine how posts you get for a week . . .

Granted some #%@# is a lil hard to understand, but that's what books are for . . . We live in the internet age, Google it . . . Are you serious?? How oldare some of you. PLEASE stay in school . . .

NT needs a IQ test, and with that score it should determine how posts you get for a week . . .

Granted some #%@# is a lil hard to understand, but that's what books are for . . . We live in the internet age, Google it . . . Are you serious?? How old are some of you. PLEASE stay in school . . .
I hope you stay in school also, or at least decide to transfer to one that will teach you that when you have "a" before a vowel, itshould be changed to "an".

You think gramatical errors are a good beromitor of ones intilegence?? You're entitled to your own opinion I guess, but for someone who's in a threadfor not understanding rap lyrics its funny you would be making gramatical corrections and encouraging further education . . . On a message board?? AightBubbleGum . . . Do you. And proof read your $$%! before you come at me buddy . . .

Lil Wayne' - Go DJ

I never got this #%%%
nerd.gif
you hella dumb
tired.gif

lil _'s i swear
eyes.gif

I didnt know he was talkin about guns....i didnt go to the lyrics...i typed it as it came on iTunes
indifferent.gif

and ya wife is a stripper dun, you lose by default.

Lil Wayne' - Go DJ

I never got this #%%%
nerd.gif
you hella dumb
tired.gif

lil _'s i swear
eyes.gif

I didnt know he was talkin about guns....i didnt go to the lyrics...i typed it as it came on iTunes
indifferent.gif

and ya wife is a stripper dun, you lose by default.
ok mr spot rusher sir.. go do some homework or somethin, *#%$!
laugh.gif

You think gramatical errors are a good beromitor of ones intilegence?? You're entitled to your own opinion I guess, but for someone who's in a thread for not understanding rap lyrics its funny you would be making gramatical corrections and encouraging further education . . . On a message board?? Aight BubbleGum . . . Do you. And proof read your $$%! before you come at me buddy . . .
I think you meant "barometer." And... okay nevermind I won't keep correcting you, since you are doing such a great job correctingother people.

Back
Top Bottom