What is Hot now?

Yo op this is whats hot in the streets.
Tall-Tee-OEM-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt.jpg

What's hot is looking like you know what you're doing when you put clothes on. Get some fitted shirts and jeans that compliment your body. Brands dont matter beyond whether or not they make good quality clothes and look nice. But dont get anything like Affliction or $@+@ you'd see on Jersey Shore; that obnoxious $@+@ will earn you the wrong kind of attention.

But of course there are some days that are
sick.gif
outside and make you want to just throw on some basketball shorts and a white tee. Nothing wrong with that
smokin.gif

What's hot is looking like you know what you're doing when you put clothes on. Get some fitted shirts and jeans that compliment your body. Brands dont matter beyond whether or not they make good quality clothes and look nice. But dont get anything like Affliction or $@+@ you'd see on Jersey Shore; that obnoxious $@+@ will earn you the wrong kind of attention.

But of course there are some days that are
sick.gif
outside and make you want to just throw on some basketball shorts and a white tee. Nothing wrong with that
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

For Jeans I like Akademiks the best. For shirts I also Like Akademiks but I like Phat Farm shirts best

Phat farm tho?
i can tell u dont have any HD channels

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

For Jeans I like Akademiks the best. For shirts I also Like Akademiks but I like Phat Farm shirts best

Phat farm tho?
i can tell u dont have any HD channels

Back
Top Bottom