What is Hot now?

Originally Posted by vezon

Anything people in NY are wearing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

time to close this up....

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you've been paying attention to NT, you'd know the hot thing now is to make your own brand, preferably a God awful t-shirt brand.

Damn bro. I came in here to say LITERALLY the same thing.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you've been paying attention to NT, you'd know the hot thing now is to make your own brand, preferably a God awful t-shirt brand.

Damn bro. I came in here to say LITERALLY the same thing.

imho:
uniqlo
plain tee's and v-necks
shorts from target
simple summer sneakers
random objects tees
Some lrg here and there
nice swiss movement watch

imho:
uniqlo
plain tee's and v-necks
shorts from target
simple summer sneakers
random objects tees
Some lrg here and there
nice swiss movement watch

lol at these dudes actin like damnknow it alls, fronting like they didnt snipe their info from blogs and the dressing better thread. di que fitted clothing w minimal branding.

on the real, i'm glad you people have learned to tone it down and wear clothing that actually fits. not too baggy not too tight.

lol at these dudes actin like damnknow it alls, fronting like they didnt snipe their info from blogs and the dressing better thread. di que fitted clothing w minimal branding.

on the real, i'm glad you people have learned to tone it down and wear clothing that actually fits. not too baggy not too tight.

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

For Jeans I like Akademiks the best. For shirts I also Like Akademiks but I like Phat Farm shirts best

Phat farm tho?
i can tell u dont have any HD channels
sarcasm01.jpg

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

For Jeans I like Akademiks the best. For shirts I also Like Akademiks but I like Phat Farm shirts best

Phat farm tho?
i can tell u dont have any HD channels
sarcasm01.jpg

Whatever fits me best pretty much. I'm a slim dude, so my closet is mainly H&M, Levi's 511, Zara, Polo.

Really it's not the brand so much, but the fit of the clothing.

Whatever fits me best pretty much. I'm a slim dude, so my closet is mainly H&M, Levi's 511, Zara, Polo.

Really it's not the brand so much, but the fit of the clothing.

Back
Top Bottom