What is it about the III, IV, And V that drive us nuts?

TINKER HATFIELD.... do I need to say anything else? No, but I will.

1. Visible Air
2. Plastic lace hole reinforcement
3. Flex Grooves
4. Elephant Print + Splatter Paint + 3M Reflective tongue = Contemporary Trends in fashion that were often immitated but never duplicated.

Summary: 1988-1990 Athletic footwear advanced and changed more during these three years than any other time period in the history of shoes. This was like the techno-revolution-evolution of kicks. If Nike was the taking its place in the top spot during this time it was the Air Jordan that carried it there on some big wings.
Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

Tinker is that dude :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"Na Fa Fo Fo Fo Na Fa"

3s are the ONE that started it all if you know what I mean. But the design of the Vs are very sick and aesthetically pleasing, much like the IIIs. The IV, lol it's cuz of THE SHOT that made it popular. But still all nice.

SICK collection.
-----
It is harsh !

for the collectors there hot,for the rookies it's because of hype
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

great looking shoe! yu did forget the vi's though
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Man just seein all those makes it easy to see how JB has whored out the retro. Nice Collection tho...

I love the IV's because ...man I can't explain.
Don't care for Nike Air cuz I've been fly from the +Jump+..+man+...

ok 4 sure its the fact that these shoes look casual. u can rock em wit jeans shorts etc. they don't mainly look like basketball shoes, like the 8s. their nice wit with jeans and shorts the 8 just don't match, too high top, and 3s 4s 5s are mainly sought after,.. some of u may say no but its because they have the nike sign in the back. the 8s 7s and others didn't. if the aquas some how had nike on it, its value would still somewhat stay the same today after the retro. if the black cement 3s come out tomorrow there will still be a high demand for the 2001 retro cuz of the sexy @#%$ nike sign. i bet u even if next if the retro the black cements the 2001s will still go for 300 to 400 dollars

I outta throw up on the dude who put all them :pimp:
pimp.gif
things on the 1st page,he definantely o.d'd and should be banned from NikeTalk,and to answer that question is because nike is a G and these sneakers are the most timeless of all sneakers/brands IMO
You know you just read my sig,right?!?

For me, the IV's were my first Jordans and I never stopped. Jordan, the palyer, is what got me started. He was gaining respect with his MVP, slam dunk championship, and for his game. Everybody wanted to be like Mike so you would do that by getting his Jersey or shoes. His shoes were second to none back in the day just like the Man himself. That's why I like them.

IIIs for me. Blk/Cement IVs are nice but the IVs have been tarnished. The Vs are cool but retroes ruined them for me as well because of the comfort.

c o o k # 4 5
get fit.

because there are different styles and not copp off of the other retros like the new jordans
Team Pacific Northwest​

there all :pimp:
pimp.gif
in there own differnt way. The iii's for the win. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I remember when I could fly like mj back in the day.....friggin awesome shoes
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom