What is Kickk Spott??????

Discussion in 'MD/DC/VA' started by d 2 the lo, Feb 18, 2011.

1. ruxxx

ruxxx

^[​IMG]

2. rightguard

rightguard

LOLOLOL worst location. White flint mall lolololololol

3. rightguard

rightguard

LOLOLOL worst location. White flint mall lolololololol

4. hustlinflip

hustlinflip

In this economy, brick & mortar consignment shops fail unless you have a sustained and consistent consumer base... i.e.: RIF LA.

If you don't have that, take your @%+ to the internet.

[​IMG]

5. hustlinflip

hustlinflip

In this economy, brick & mortar consignment shops fail unless you have a sustained and consistent consumer base... i.e.: RIF LA.

If you don't have that, take your @%+ to the internet.

[​IMG]

6. fr4nch1s3

fr4nch1s3

just found out about em today...ill check it out sunday...i was told they get their shipments on sunday so imma see wassup

7. fr4nch1s3

fr4nch1s3

just found out about em today...ill check it out sunday...i was told they get their shipments on sunday so imma see wassup

8. rambokicks

rambokicks

Was not that bad at all..They had some good stuff and great service.. Dudes were cool. Could use more size's tho...but they literally got a shipment of  coolgrey and olypmpic in size runs while i was there...dude said they have stuff coming in daily not just sunday

9. rambokicks

rambokicks

Was not that bad at all..They had some good stuff and great service.. Dudes were cool. Could use more size's tho...but they literally got a shipment of  coolgrey and olypmpic in size runs while i was there...dude said they have stuff coming in daily not just sunday

10. maserati harm

maserati harm Banned

^^^^^^^

*Looks at Sig* 

One visit to their store made you wanna put a link in in your sig?

RIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT

[​IMG]

I'm not driving out to no whiteflint mall in boom %!** Maryland to cop shoes at rape prices

This isn't 2004 dawg [​IMG]

11. maserati harm

maserati harm Banned

^^^^^^^

*Looks at Sig* 

One visit to their store made you wanna put a link in in your sig?

RIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT

[​IMG]

I'm not driving out to no whiteflint mall in boom %!** Maryland to cop shoes at rape prices

This isn't 2004 dawg [​IMG]

12. ican

ican

hahahahahahahahahahah

13. ican

ican

hahahahahahahahahahah

14. mj all day45

mj all day45

Got him! LOL [​IMG][​IMG]

15. mj all day45

mj all day45

Got him! LOL [​IMG][​IMG]

16. rambokicks

rambokicks

NAH.. I have my clothing line in that store, first store to carry my line in that store.. just saw store for first time....100% ready..![​IMG][​IMG]

17. rambokicks

rambokicks

NAH.. I have my clothing line in that store, first store to carry my line in that store.. just saw store for first time....100% ready..![​IMG][​IMG]

18. joesanerd

joesanerd

Wonder how much they droppin on rent...

19. joesanerd

joesanerd

Wonder how much they droppin on rent...

20. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

*DEAD*

And I wish anyone and everyone the best.  But, you gotta be smart, talking strictly business wise.

It's tight out here.  And the last thing you want is to be out of business, in debt, and paying back taxes after 24 months.

The model has been set.  The examples have clearly been there for all of us to view.  You see who came, who went, and who's still around, and why.

E-commerce is way to go.  Thanks to Mr. Yu sitting me down and schooling me on game, er, 8 years ago.  But, he went to Gtown, I only went to VCU, so...[​IMG]

21. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

*DEAD*

And I wish anyone and everyone the best.  But, you gotta be smart, talking strictly business wise.

It's tight out here.  And the last thing you want is to be out of business, in debt, and paying back taxes after 24 months.

The model has been set.  The examples have clearly been there for all of us to view.  You see who came, who went, and who's still around, and why.

E-commerce is way to go.  Thanks to Mr. Yu sitting me down and schooling me on game, er, 8 years ago.  But, he went to Gtown, I only went to VCU, so...[​IMG]

22. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

We can check them out on the way to or from DE/Philly day of meetup, whenever Saturday that's gonna be.

I mean, we literally have to pass that exit on 95 anyway, so why not?

At worst, I can get a Cinnabon and keep trucking on 95.  At best, I'll spend some cash there to "support".  WIN/WIN for me.  [​IMG]

Ian, PLEASE get your dow and help them on that website though.  That initial "%%@" is gonna hurt them.  It's 2011, and they using Angelfire.  NOT good first impression.

23. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

We can check them out on the way to or from DE/Philly day of meetup, whenever Saturday that's gonna be.

I mean, we literally have to pass that exit on 95 anyway, so why not?

At worst, I can get a Cinnabon and keep trucking on 95.  At best, I'll spend some cash there to "support".  WIN/WIN for me.  [​IMG]

Ian, PLEASE get your dow and help them on that website though.  That initial "%%@" is gonna hurt them.  It's 2011, and they using Angelfire.  NOT good first impression.

24. dimez81

dimez81

even i can do a website for them for a good price...get at me

25. dimez81

dimez81

even i can do a website for them for a good price...get at me