What is Kickk Spott??????

asia

Banned
Joined Aug 9, 2008
I've been hearing the buzz on this store.. maybe I'll check it out.

asia

Banned
Joined Aug 9, 2008
I've been hearing the buzz on this store.. maybe I'll check it out.

Joined Jul 11, 2005
went by there tuesday.. seemed decent, dude in store was cool. had some decent stuff in there. wish them the best of luck.

Joined Jul 11, 2005
went by there tuesday.. seemed decent, dude in store was cool. had some decent stuff in there. wish them the best of luck.

Joined Aug 6, 2006
The store isnt bad... its extremely claustrophobic, about the size of a small footaction. They do have some heat tho, i cant lie. I saw concords, cement 3s, dooms, de la souls and some other stuff. They dont have much tho. I think overtime as people bring in more shoes itll get better. only time will tell. And white flint mall is a ghost town!

Joined Aug 6, 2006
The store isnt bad... its extremely claustrophobic, about the size of a small footaction. They do have some heat tho, i cant lie. I saw concords, cement 3s, dooms, de la souls and some other stuff. They dont have much tho. I think overtime as people bring in more shoes itll get better. only time will tell. And white flint mall is a ghost town!

Joined Aug 6, 2006
dooms and de la's were like 350-400 i think. some dude was buying the concords so idk, and i didnt bother lookin at the cements i knew it was out of my range lol. But overall it seemed to be a little bit cheaper than FCNY

Joined Aug 6, 2006
dooms and de la's were like 350-400 i think. some dude was buying the concords so idk, and i didnt bother lookin at the cements i knew it was out of my range lol. But overall it seemed to be a little bit cheaper than FCNY

Joined May 21, 2007
I sent this place and email over a week ago, still no reply

Anyone seen their Nike Running shoe collection??

Joined May 21, 2007
I sent this place and email over a week ago, still no reply

Anyone seen their Nike Running shoe collection??

Joined Mar 31, 2011
I'm staying in Bethesda this weekend so I'll probably check this out, looks like it's right down the road from where I'll be. Any other good spots close by?

Joined Mar 31, 2011
I'm staying in Bethesda this weekend so I'll probably check this out, looks like it's right down the road from where I'll be. Any other good spots close by?

Joined Feb 5, 2009
^What's the deal with the warning?
Do I need to have the burner on me or something if I go there?

Joined Feb 5, 2009
^What's the deal with the warning?
Do I need to have the burner on me or something if I go there?

Joined Dec 7, 2006
lmao NTers are too funny. a lot of shady cats do go through that spot, but everything is legit. they get new stuff on the regular, so you're bound to find something for you. they have a fb page too btw.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now