What is Kickk Spott??????

At least they're trying
ohwell.gif

I've been hearing the buzz on this store.. maybe I'll check it out.

I've been hearing the buzz on this store.. maybe I'll check it out.

went by there tuesday.. seemed decent, dude in store was cool. had some decent stuff in there. wish them the best of luck.

went by there tuesday.. seemed decent, dude in store was cool. had some decent stuff in there. wish them the best of luck.

The store isnt bad... its extremely claustrophobic, about the size of a small footaction. They do have some heat tho, i cant lie. I saw concords, cement 3s, dooms, de la souls and some other stuff. They dont have much tho. I think overtime as people bring in more shoes itll get better. only time will tell. And white flint mall is a ghost town!

The store isnt bad... its extremely claustrophobic, about the size of a small footaction. They do have some heat tho, i cant lie. I saw concords, cement 3s, dooms, de la souls and some other stuff. They dont have much tho. I think overtime as people bring in more shoes itll get better. only time will tell. And white flint mall is a ghost town!

dooms and de la's were like 350-400 i think. some dude was buying the concords so idk, and i didnt bother lookin at the cements i knew it was out of my range lol. But overall it seemed to be a little bit cheaper than FCNY

dooms and de la's were like 350-400 i think. some dude was buying the concords so idk, and i didnt bother lookin at the cements i knew it was out of my range lol. But overall it seemed to be a little bit cheaper than FCNY

I sent this place and email over a week ago, still no reply

Anyone seen their Nike Running shoe collection??

I sent this place and email over a week ago, still no reply

Anyone seen their Nike Running shoe collection??

I'm staying in Bethesda this weekend so I'll probably check this out, looks like it's right down the road from where I'll be. Any other good spots close by?

I'm staying in Bethesda this weekend so I'll probably check this out, looks like it's right down the road from where I'll be. Any other good spots close by?

^What's the deal with the warning?
Do I need to have the burner on me or something if I go there?

^What's the deal with the warning?
Do I need to have the burner on me or something if I go there?

lmao NTers are too funny. a lot of shady cats do go through that spot, but everything is legit. they get new stuff on the regular, so you're bound to find something for you. they have a fb page too btw.

Back
Top Bottom