What is Kickk Spott??????

People talk when they don't even know the real story..! Check kicKKspoTT.com guys.. website just launched... Store will also be relocating to a bigger location with in the same mall hopefully by September... Come experience for yourself before making opinions.  

People talk when they don't even know the real story..! Check kicKKspoTT.com guys.. website just launched... Store will also be relocating to a bigger location with in the same mall hopefully by September... Come experience for yourself before making opinions.  

Originally Posted by Rambokicks

no

Originally Posted by Rambokicks

no

laugh.gif

Forreal, KickkSpott is actually a good place. Selection is not massive like Flightclub, but it is decent- and they get alot of stock in all of the time, key is to keep checking.
This is coming from someone that has bought and sold with both Flightclub and KickSpott, I actually prefer Kickspott. They are easier to deal with and have lower prices.
Not to mention they are about 250 miles closer to my house haha.

Forreal, KickkSpott is actually a good place. Selection is not massive like Flightclub, but it is decent- and they get alot of stock in all of the time, key is to keep checking.
This is coming from someone that has bought and sold with both Flightclub and KickSpott, I actually prefer Kickspott. They are easier to deal with and have lower prices.
Not to mention they are about 250 miles closer to my house haha.

I take back what I said earlier this place is gonna be my new go to spot. People give them a chance before you judge them I made that mistake. I went yesterday and traded my bin 13s, OG playoff 12s, and nds true blues for nds south beaches and black Melvins. I think the deal was more that fair because I actually got shoes in sizes I can wear. I also bought some DS Christmas lebrons for $225 which is a good price IMO. Also consigned some chrome and aqua 8s and the other pair of playoff 12s. Go check them out people and support a local shop.

I take back what I said earlier this place is gonna be my new go to spot. People give them a chance before you judge them I made that mistake. I went yesterday and traded my bin 13s, OG playoff 12s, and nds true blues for nds south beaches and black Melvins. I think the deal was more that fair because I actually got shoes in sizes I can wear. I also bought some DS Christmas lebrons for $225 which is a good price IMO. Also consigned some chrome and aqua 8s and the other pair of playoff 12s. Go check them out people and support a local shop.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

i was there recently looking for some all black X's....found em but not what I was willing to pay...maybe next time imma pull the trigger...it's a clean spot tho

Back
Top Bottom