What is Kickk Spott??????

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Are you slow? Come on son I'm not gonna not take their money because I won't buy from them. Hell is wrong with you ? That's like you hate your neighbor but if he wants to buy your old hedge clippers you would sell it to him.
The analogy.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Are you slow? Come on son I'm not gonna not take their money because I won't buy from them. Hell is wrong with you ? That's like you hate your neighbor but if he wants to buy your old hedge clippers you would sell it to him.
The analogy.

pimp.gif

Different strokes for different folks.

"Slow" people, in your words, roll the way you describing because they mentally don't have the cognitive ability needed to stick to their word/stance. 

Your post alone further dictates why the hobby is where it is today = bamma actions.

Analogy is shabby at best for a wanna be businessman.  LOL.  If you don't f'with my neighbor, that's bottom line.  Period.   Talking %+$+ about the neighbor, only to utilize him when its in your potential favor, is what females do.

My standards and principles are different as a MAN.

laugh.gif

Do you.

Different strokes for different folks.

"Slow" people, in your words, roll the way you describing because they mentally don't have the cognitive ability needed to stick to their word/stance. 

Your post alone further dictates why the hobby is where it is today = bamma actions.

Analogy is shabby at best for a wanna be businessman.  LOL.  If you don't f'with my neighbor, that's bottom line.  Period.   Talking %+$+ about the neighbor, only to utilize him when its in your potential favor, is what females do.

My standards and principles are different as a MAN.

laugh.gif

Do you.

And, allow me -- the "slow" one -- to reveal one more tidbit to your shabby analogy...

Would you be willing to sell those clippers to the neighbor you hate if you knew upfront he would benefit, getting money off of it too? Like 15% or 20% of what he paid you?

Yeah.

For me to be the "slow" one, sounds like you -- and your follower who agreed -- are the ones who need to stay in school.....

You aren't, as you said, "taking" the stores' money. They making money off you pimp.

So both are y'all in essence are being the shores for the dollar bill.

Again, do YOU.

And, allow me -- the "slow" one -- to reveal one more tidbit to your shabby analogy...

Would you be willing to sell those clippers to the neighbor you hate if you knew upfront he would benefit, getting money off of it too? Like 15% or 20% of what he paid you?

Yeah.

For me to be the "slow" one, sounds like you -- and your follower who agreed -- are the ones who need to stay in school.....

You aren't, as you said, "taking" the stores' money. They making money off you pimp.

So both are y'all in essence are being the shores for the dollar bill.

Again, do YOU.

i heard from a previous customer that they tape the soles and wear the shoes, but he said this happened when they first opened. He said they do shady business but I guess its still here and thrives because its unique. I think way back some niketalk members had a similar shop at a barbershop and were doing well

i heard from a previous customer that they tape the soles and wear the shoes, but he said this happened when they first opened. He said they do shady business but I guess its still here and thrives because its unique. I think way back some niketalk members had a similar shop at a barbershop and were doing well

Please do not consign there, they owe my friend $3620 and have not made payment. Take your shoes to somewhere reliable i.e. Flightclub or Stadium Goods. Stay away from Kickkspott. Thank me later

Co-signed the Supreme 5s here about two weeks after they came out. They sold them 10 days later but never contacted me, if I didn't get the heads up to check their website to see if the shoe sold I would not have known. I got my money but I had to call for like 3 straight days since they never answered their phone. They sold quick but beware of their customer service

From new York but I been down to the spot in Northwest d.c (Wisconsin ave ) ....cool chill spot but over priced like a mutha & not a crazy big selection ...don't plan on going back

Attachments

• IMG_20180303_193413.jpg
    IMG_20180303_193413.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20180303_193406.jpg
    IMG_20180303_193406.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 188
Back
Top Bottom