What is Kickk Spott??????

^
laugh.gif

In this economy, brick & mortar consignment shops fail unless you have a sustained and consistent consumer base... i.e.: RIF LA.

If you don't have that, take your @%+ to the internet.

grin.gif

In this economy, brick & mortar consignment shops fail unless you have a sustained and consistent consumer base... i.e.: RIF LA.

If you don't have that, take your @%+ to the internet.

grin.gif

just found out about em today...ill check it out sunday...i was told they get their shipments on sunday so imma see wassup

just found out about em today...ill check it out sunday...i was told they get their shipments on sunday so imma see wassup

Was not that bad at all..They had some good stuff and great service.. Dudes were cool. Could use more size's tho...but they literally got a shipment of  coolgrey and olypmpic in size runs while i was there...dude said they have stuff coming in daily not just sunday

Was not that bad at all..They had some good stuff and great service.. Dudes were cool. Could use more size's tho...but they literally got a shipment of  coolgrey and olypmpic in size runs while i was there...dude said they have stuff coming in daily not just sunday

^^^^^^^

*Looks at Sig* 

One visit to their store made you wanna put a link in in your sig?

RIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT

shining5_l4dj3d9c.jpg

I'm not driving out to no whiteflint mall in boom %!** Maryland to cop shoes at rape prices

This isn't 2004 dawg 
grin.gif

^^^^^^^

*Looks at Sig* 

shining5_l4dj3d9c.jpg

I'm not driving out to no whiteflint mall in boom %!** Maryland to cop shoes at rape prices

This isn't 2004 dawg 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

^^^^^^^

*Looks at Sig* 

shining5_l4dj3d9c.jpg

This isn't 2004 dawg 
grin.gif
Got him! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^^^^

*Looks at Sig* 

shining5_l4dj3d9c.jpg

This isn't 2004 dawg 
grin.gif
Got him! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

NAH.. I have my clothing line in that store, first store to carry my line in that store.. just saw store for first time....100% ready..!
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

NAH.. I have my clothing line in that store, first store to carry my line in that store.. just saw store for first time....100% ready..!
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

hahahahahahahahahahah
*DEAD*

And I wish anyone and everyone the best.  But, you gotta be smart, talking strictly business wise.

It's tight out here.  And the last thing you want is to be out of business, in debt, and paying back taxes after 24 months.

The model has been set.  The examples have clearly been there for all of us to view.  You see who came, who went, and who's still around, and why.

E-commerce is way to go.  Thanks to Mr. Yu sitting me down and schooling me on game, er, 8 years ago.  But, he went to Gtown, I only went to VCU, so...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

hahahahahahahahahahah
*DEAD*

And I wish anyone and everyone the best.  But, you gotta be smart, talking strictly business wise.

It's tight out here.  And the last thing you want is to be out of business, in debt, and paying back taxes after 24 months.

The model has been set.  The examples have clearly been there for all of us to view.  You see who came, who went, and who's still around, and why.

E-commerce is way to go.  Thanks to Mr. Yu sitting me down and schooling me on game, er, 8 years ago.  But, he went to Gtown, I only went to VCU, so...
laugh.gif

This isn't 2004 dawg 
grin.gif
We can check them out on the way to or from DE/Philly day of meetup, whenever Saturday that's gonna be.

I mean, we literally have to pass that exit on 95 anyway, so why not?

At worst, I can get a Cinnabon and keep trucking on 95.  At best, I'll spend some cash there to "support".  WIN/WIN for me. 
laugh.gif

Ian, PLEASE get your dow and help them on that website though.  That initial "%%@" is gonna hurt them.  It's 2011, and they using Angelfire.  NOT good first impression.

This isn't 2004 dawg 
grin.gif
We can check them out on the way to or from DE/Philly day of meetup, whenever Saturday that's gonna be.

I mean, we literally have to pass that exit on 95 anyway, so why not?

At worst, I can get a Cinnabon and keep trucking on 95.  At best, I'll spend some cash there to "support".  WIN/WIN for me. 
laugh.gif

Ian, PLEASE get your dow and help them on that website though.  That initial "%%@" is gonna hurt them.  It's 2011, and they using Angelfire.  NOT good first impression.

Back
Top Bottom