WHAT IS RASHEED WALLACE WEARING IN THE PLAYOFF? I CAN'T TELL...

No elitism. I just think it'd be silly to honor something if I don't like it. I thought everyone was that way.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Has he changed his shoes at all this season?

Not until TODAY

he just debuted those same sheeds in the picture above, but in a royal blue. FIRE.

LMAO @ sheed AF1 elitists....you kids try WAY too hard on NT.
Elitist? Go sit down somewhere. So now voicing your opinion and taste is elitist? Take that @#$@ somewhere else. Don't be mad someonedoesn't like what you like. The huge logo is corny looking, as it would be on any other shoe. And visible air will forever look corny on an AF1 to me. So that's elitist? And SMH at "kids".

And please don't give me your spiel about being from the D and Michigan and all that. I'm from there too, and also a big Pistons fan. Maybe you needto hop outta Sheed's lap for a little bit.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Not until TODAY

he just debuted those same sheeds in the picture above, but in a royal blue. FIRE.

Elitist? Go sit down somewhere. So now voicing your opinion and taste is elitist? Take that @#$@ somewhere else. Don't be mad someone doesn't like what you like. The huge logo is corny looking, as it would be on any other shoe. And visible air will forever look corny on an AF1 to me. So that's elitist? And SMH at "kids".

And please don't give me your spiel about being from the D and Michigan and all that. I'm from there too, and also a big Pistons fan. Maybe you need to hop outta Sheed's lap for a little bit.

Lock it up. by DEFAULT this is how NT reacts:
A so called 'clean shoe comes out':
"Boring" | "Nike/JB/SB is running out of ideas" | "easy pass"

A new idea comes out on a retro (like, oh i don't know, oversize logo, visible airsole etc, new materials etc):

"Why oh why won't nike/jb/sb just drop clean nice colorways???" | "eww....these are way too busy" | "easy pass" |"these are an abomination of the originals"
These are no different. You don't gotta like them and thats cool but the responses are so so typical.

Not until TODAY

Elitist? Go sit down somewhere. So now voicing your opinion and taste is elitist? Take that @#$@ somewhere else. Don't be mad someone doesn't like what you like. The huge logo is corny looking, as it would be on any other shoe. And visible air will forever look corny on an AF1 to me. So that's elitist? And SMH at "kids".

And please don't give me your spiel about being from the D and Michigan and all that. I'm from there too, and also a big Pistons fan. Maybe you need to hop outta Sheed's lap for a little bit.

A new idea comes out on a retro (like, oh i don't know, oversize logo, visible airsole etc, new materials etc):

"Why oh why won't nike/jb/sb just drop clean nice colorways???" | "eww....these are way too busy" | "easy pass" | "these are an abomination of the originals"
These are no different. You don't gotta like them and thats cool but the responses are so so typical.
And basically your response reads like this:

many-sheep.jpg

Follow the shepherd that is Nike, my friend.

Just because Nike comes up with new ideas, such as a huge logo(which is FAR from a new idea), visible air and new materials, doesn't mean you have to likeit. Unless of course you like being spoonfed your personal tastes.

Typical responses w/only about 3 people in the whole thread in agreeance? That doesn't really make sense to me. You just can't win on NT thesedays.

Not until TODAY

"Why oh why won't nike/jb/sb just drop clean nice colorways???" | "eww....these are way too busy" | "easy pass" | "these are an abomination of the originals"

many-sheep.jpg

Just because Nike comes up with new ideas, such as a huge logo(which is FAR from a new idea), visible air and new materials, doesn't mean you have to like it. Unless of course you like being spoonfed your personal tastes.

its new to Sheeds you knew what i'm talking about. Just quit trying trife its not a good look

Not until TODAY

many-sheep.jpg

Just because Nike comes up with new ideas, such as a huge logo(which is FAR from a new idea), visible air and new materials, doesn't mean you have to like it. Unless of course you like being spoonfed your personal tastes.

its new to Sheeds you knew what i'm talking about. Just quit trying trife its not a good look

That's nice... What you just said still doesn't directly reply to what superblyTRIFE said.

And so much for your generalizations...

You sum up a few people's reactions to certain "boring" or "clean" releases as the entire NT demographic's closing thoughts on 1release.

C'mon man.
grin.gif

And, you also sit there, saying "You don't gotta like them and thats cool..." Then why not just leave it at that?

Yet you still talk, and all you can come back with is, "Just quit trying it's not a good look."

I think you should reconsider your own advice.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Not until TODAY

many-sheep.jpg

That's nice... What you just said still doesn't directly reply to what superblyTRIFE said.

You sum up a few people's reactions to certain "boring" or "clean" releases as the entire NT demographic's closing thoughts on 1 release.

C'mon man.
grin.gif

And, you also sit there, saying "You don't gotta like them and thats cool..." Then why not just leave it at that?

Yet you still talk, and all you can come back with is, "Just quit trying it's not a good look."

And why are you involving yourself in this conversation?

'Cause I felt like it.

NikembeJETTA jumped in and felt like giving his response to what you said. Are you gonna question him too?
grin.gif

Plus, you were making a rash generalization of the general public on NT, involving... well... the general public.

Would that not include me as well?

Or should I "quit trying" also, 'cause it's not a good look?

i don't like these Sheeds because they don't look as good as the originals. the originals were perfect, they didn't need to change anything or tryto improve them at all, so when they tried anyway, they lost in my eyes. that's not elitist, that's just being real.

Honestly, I can't even argue with dude. How can you have an intelligent convo with someone who makes sweeping generalizations based simply off ofone's opinion? You can't.

He'll keep up the slick comments, strictly for the sake of a slick comment. Clearly bootleg ed has no real backing behind his opinions, and basically isjust salty that people actually don't like his beloved Sheeds--hence the snide comments. It has nothing to do with being a purist or an elitist--simplyput, those #@*%! are U-G-L-Y. I guess now we're not allowed to voice our opinions without being labeled something.

But bootleg ed can't wrap his head around that concept, apparently. Like I said, he's so comfortable in Sheed's lap that the idea of someone notliking anything Rasheed-related is unfathomable.

Honestly, I can't even argue with dude. How can you have an intelligent convo with someone who makes sweeping generalizations based simply off of one's opinion? You can't.

He'll keep up the slick comments, strictly for the sake of a slick comment. Clearly bootleg ed has no real backing behind his opinions, and basically is just salty that people actually don't like his beloved Sheeds--hence the snide comments. It has nothing to do with being a purist or an elitist--simply put, those #@*%! are U-G-L-Y. I guess now we're not allowed to voice our opinions without being labeled something.

But bootleg ed can't wrap his head around that concept, apparently. Like I said, he's so comfortable in Sheed's lap that the idea of someone not liking anything Rasheed-related is unfathomable.

My backing is every thread showing a new AF1 or dunk in the past 2 years.

And dog you don't know anything about me or how i feel about 'sheed'. I don't even own a single pair of sheeds nor do i even rock Uptowns.

I don't even own a single pair of sheeds nor do i even rock Uptowns.
Therein lies the problem. For those of us who've been collecting/wearing 'Sheeds over the years - this shoe and the horrible '07'Player' edition are a downright disgrace to the 'Sheed series.

Therein lies the problem. For those of us who've been collecting/wearing 'Sheeds over the years - this shoe and the horrible '07 'Player' edition are a downright disgrace to the 'Sheed series.
Um, I own almost all of the Sheeds that have released, as well as a couple PE's, and I can say without hesitation that I like the 07 playereditions and I like these. The only problem I have with them is the vis-air, but I can deal with it. If they released, I'd be the first one in the storewith cash in hand.

probalby wearin some 'air cry babies' pistons are some immature veterans it just doenst make sense. sheed is a big baby

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Not until TODAY

many-sheep.jpg

You sum up a few people's reactions to certain "boring" or "clean" releases as the entire NT demographic's closing thoughts on 1 release.

C'mon man.
grin.gif

KEEP QUOTING THIS
it reminds me of givin multiple HANDJOBS

And dog you don't know anything about me or how i feel about 'sheed'. I don't even own a single pair of sheeds nor do i even rock Uptowns.

laugh.gif

SMH. I quit. Why am I going back and forth about AF1s with a dude who doesn't even own or wear Forces? Your opinion is null and void.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by typecast3

probalby wearin some 'air cry babies' pistons are some immature veterans it just doenst make sense. sheed is a big baby

Sheed has always been like that. He plays with more emotion than the average player. I respect it. He @%#@*@$ and moans, but who doesn't in the NBA? Look at the Spurs, they're all vets and they cry every time they get a foul called against them. At least with Rosco, his emotions turn him into a monsteron the court, which is more than I can say for a lot of players, some on my home town team included.

it looked like some kind of air force 1 renew model...
its cool~ but i like the icon smaller~ the old AF1 he had is awsome!

Back
Top Bottom