What is some of the dumbest $!!+ you've ever done in anger?

I ran over someone's foot with a car
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by pushat973

Ripfan8I6 wrote:
I called my mom a b
smh.gif
thats od
F%$K OD....that's a no no**.... Death Sentence

**If your mom is a Black or Hispanic woman
Let's see,

punched a hole in the wall
broke the dining room chair
went on campus w/ my gun lookin for a j.o. who was talkin @%#$ about my seed
drove off while my girl was gettin out the car
tried to break the windshield w/ an umbrella while my girl was tryna drive off
Almost hopped a movin car and shot at a dude who mouthed off to my girl in the car

eek.gif

laugh.gif
at the fact that you were actuallygonna shoot this girl over words

Ripfan8I6 wrote:
I called my mom a b
smh.gif
thats od

Let's see,

Almost hopped a movin car and shot at a dude who mouthed off to my girl in the car
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at the fact that you were actually gonna shoot this girl over words

I can see the rational in how he felt though, somebody is saying something about your kids. I don't even have kids right now. I know peoplelike to sound more high than others on the internet with their morals, but if someone said something to me about my kid in a degrading way in real life, itwould get physical for sure.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Ripfan8I6 wrote:
I called my mom a b
smh.gif
thats od

Let's see,

eek.gif

laugh.gif
I can see the rational in how he felt though, somebody is saying something about your kids. I don't even have kids right now. I know people like to sound more high than others on the internet with their morals, but if someone said something to me about my kid in a degrading way in real life, it would get physical for sure.

Oh no I agree....

I just got a visual in my head of dude running out a of a dorm with a gun....and no shoes on.....
roll.gif

EDIT: When I lived in a suite style apt. one of the suitemates who no one in the house liked drank my water....so i poured vinegar and sprayed lysol in agallon of my water and waited til the bubbles went away and put it back in the fridge.....

- Broke my PS1 / controller after I lost a game by slamming it against the floor

- Punching walls x 100000000 broke my thumb once doing it

- In 9th grade some herb who sat next to me in art class annoyed the !+#@ out of me for the whole year so one day he wrote some !+#@ on my project so I justwent nuts and grabbed his project and tore it apart then went to the back where the entire class had their projects and ripped them all to shreds (we hadworked on them ALL semester and they weren't graded yet) needless to say taking it over in the summer was not a good look

- Went to the back of my music class with my boy and destroyed mad instruments... made a huge hole in the wall by smacking a trumpet into it

- When I was like 5 or 6 my sister kept pissing me off so I got some windex and sprayed it all over her face and in her eyes almost blinding her

Ripfan8I6 wrote:
I called my mom a b
smh.gif
thats od

Let's see,

eek.gif

laugh.gif
I can see the rational in how he felt though, somebody is saying something about your kids. I don't even have kids right now. I know people like to sound more high than others on the internet with their morals, but if someone said something to me about my kid in a degrading way in real life, it would get physical for sure.

Oh no I agree....

I just got a visual in my head of dude running out a of a dorm with a gun....and no shoes on.....
roll.gif

EDIT: When I lived in a suite style apt. one of the suitemates who no one in the house liked drank my water....so i poured vinegar and sprayed lysol in a gallon of my water and waited til the bubbles went away and put it back in the fridge.....

Nice to meet you Black Widow.
laugh.gif

Smashed my brand new laptops hard drive after it kept freezing up (i was having a very bad day).
Good thing I still had my warranty.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Ripfan8I6 wrote:

How the hell do you "almost" jump a car?

Was it just your train of thought like, "Man Imma pull a Kobe and hop the car and shoot a bulls-eye no prob"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
U forgot to put *out, my bad
laugh.gif
girl was goin like 5mph so it wasn't that fast. I know I would have to tuck and roll or suttin. Justthe initial reaction I had

Ripfan8I6 wrote:
I called my mom a b
smh.gif
thats od

Let's see,

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Oh no I agree....

roll.gif

EDIT: When I lived in a suite style apt. one of the suitemates who no one in the house liked drank my water....so i poured vinegar and sprayed lysol in a gallon of my water and waited til the bubbles went away and put it back in the fridge.....

I woulda had shoes on. It was dark rainy night too so I rolled up in all black. Even walked 20mins to get there. I was pissed. glad campus policeaint see me. Went into all the public venues lookin for this broad.

While in the mood for wanting to manhandle my woman for talking pure nonsense, I have:

punched a hole in her closet,
broke the inside panel of my car door (accident)
damn near flipped over a bunk bed in pure rage.

and a slew of other things.
smh.gif
she just knows how to push the wrong buttons.

Called one of my ex's a B a couple years ago.....very bad situation.....

After playing Madden and NBA2K9 numerous times, I've thrown the control across the room!!!
laugh.gif

Im pretty good at keepin my anger in check. dont punch walls or look to kill no one.

Only thing that comes to mind is i slapped the back of my girls head...it wasnt no hard smack, one of those smacks that you give ya homeboy kind ofthings....fact that im tryin to make it seem like it wasnt too big of deal lets me know i still regret it.

she deserved it tho.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Im pretty good at keepin my anger in check. dont punch walls or look to kill no one.

Only thing that comes to mind is i slapped the back of my girls head...it wasnt no hard smack, one of those smacks that you give ya homeboy kind of things....fact that im tryin to make it seem like it wasnt too big of deal lets me know i still regret it.

she deserved it tho.

2795972.jpg

gave a girl the good ol nba push off when she tried to hug me

threw nearly a full cup of liqour filled slushie on a girl
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Only thing that comes to mind is i slapped the back of my girls head...it wasnt no hard smack, one of those smacks that you give ya homeboy kind of things....fact that im tryin to make it seem like it wasnt too big of deal lets me know i still regret it.

she deserved it tho.

See, I don't know the context of how that conversation went. You can share it or not( I recommend no, NT remembers). But for me, there are some boundariesof words that a female can't use with me. If she crosses that line, I will get physical just like I would do if a male said the same thing. I'm allfor equal opportunity.

Throwing and breaking a phone on the back of my ex's head, it was a backup of a backup phone got so upset she knocking on my window apartment at 3 in themorning just to argue

Back
Top Bottom