What is some of the dumbest $!!+ you've ever done in anger?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Went outside and tackles a random snowman after the Colts lost to the Patriots one year.

The kids weren't happy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I threw my cellphone across the room and ripped a pillow when the Colts were down 15 to the Pats the year the Colts won it all.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I punched and made a hole in my door when my sister bugged me while I was trying to sleep.

-Kicked a hole in my wall cuz my DSL was going slow

-Kicked my bedroom door down cuz I couldn't sleep due to my roommate

-Punched a metal door when my girl wouldnt pick up her phone

-Broke a glass table with a bat....dont recall why.

walked out my moms car in the middle of a busy intersection with the car moving, then proceeded to smash 2 car's front windows with my fists in broad daylight. the side of hand was bleeding and i had to get 6 stitches.

looking back im lucky i didnt get caught, not worth it to lose your anger to stupid !%%$. im usually a pretty chill/happy guy but i just lost it that day.

another time during my driver's license test the instructor was a major @!%+!*% with a bit of prejudice and i cussed him out, almost put my hands on himuntil my dad had to hold me back. i was banned at that licensing department lol.

last year i made two major holes in my wall that cost me $200 in my deposit rent money. i was trying to play xbox and my roommate left his utorrent on theENTIRE DAY, and i was tryna get my game on with all that %%!+%+@ lag. side kicked his walls in
roll.gif

Kicked a hole in my wall.

I've had a grip of close calls too. I've seriously thought about physically harming people. Like in a soccer game I contemplated cleating a guys kneefor sliding through me on one play
smh.gif

Punched a couple holes in the wall
In high school i used to throw desk and chairs when i got mad
I've hit a couple ppl in the face just for sayin the wrong thing
Kicked a huge dent in the side of my supposed friends cars... the door wouldnt even open after that
smh.gif

choked my brother till he passed out, thought about pulling a micheal vick when my dog ate my shoes.i didnt do it though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

-Kicked a hole in my wall cuz my DSL was going slow

-Kicked my bedroom door down cuz I couldn't sleep due to my roommate

-Punched a metal door when my girl wouldnt pick up her phone

-Broke a glass table with a bat....dont recall why.

I bet that worked out well
laugh.gif

The worst I've ever done was put a dent in the wall with the metal side of a belt because it didn't fit me.

I broke my ps2 controller because I couldn't beat Fat Joe on Def Jam fight for new york.
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Back in the 8th grade, I stole my cousin's brand new playoff 12s cuz he broke my sega. I rocked them joints to my school and thought I was doin it. Beingthe first kid in my school with those on, my swagger was at an all time high!

when i was in kindergarten i got into an argument wit a gay dude (and yes my prediction was right he is gay) so the teach made us go sit on the carpet and notparticipate in the activities so while we sittin homie kept scootin closer to me which made me yell out loud "stop tryna sit next to me you f'n(another word used for gay that starts with a f)" i'll never forget the look on the teachers face
roll.gif
roll.gif

i sat there like
indifferent.gif

punched out two windows
punched out a glass mirror on campus
swung at my ex, missed (well i didnt miss persay...he just ducked real quick athletes ftw), and put a hole in the wall behind him
broke a few glass dishes
got into a physical fight with my stepdad over space jams
knocked a door off the hinges
broke the shutters on the pantry door by punching them in
punched my lil brother in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him
broke a few remotes and phones by throwing them
broke a guy's nose when he wouldnt leave me alone

i have calmed a lot since i have grown up. people started threatning me with assault charges and bootcamp. but whatever.

Damn SoleWoman, LOL. Sounds like you had a lot of rage! I would hate to come at you wrong.

- 5th period in 7th grade. Dude sitting next to me kept bothering the %+%* out of me. We both had P.E. next. I walked in the locker room, spotted him,walked up to him, and straight out KO'd his **@.
pimp.gif
On some MikeTie-thun tip.

- Back in the PS1 days... Law from Tekken just kept whooping my **@... poor control.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I broke my ps2 controller because I couldn't beat Fat Joe on Def Jam fight for new york.
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

i did the same thing..i couldnt beat him after like 16 tries so i smashed my controller on the ground a bunch of times then got even more mad cause i broke mycontroller
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom