What is something that you enjoy that most people dont?

so i like tennis. i watch it  i play it. im really into it

unforuantely outside of my tennis circle, my other friends arent really into it at all

which can get annoying because im so passionate about it but they obviously dont share in said passion but i enjoy their company immensely

im also into old school NES games. just those. classics!

Driving.

Other people seem to think of it as a chore. I enjoy it, actually. As long as its not gridlocked, as in NOT actually driving, Im down.

yeshrug.png

Reruns.

I can literally watch Hell's Kitchen over and over and over again and still be hype or in tuned.

I watch this dermatologist pulling, popping, cutting crazy stuff out of people.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee
https://www.instagram.com/drpimplepopper/

I'm not the only person fascinated by it.

BTW, she is :pimp:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/03/sandra-lee-pimple-popping-dermatologist.html

View media item 1945394

YES!!!!! I thought i was the only one, her videos on youtube be on some ish, but I cant stop watching them. I think her latest video was popping something from that famous bartender that be on youtube as well.

rare steak

i really really love vegetables (all of them)...whenever i go to a restaurant i always order whatever vegetable plate they have as an appetizer.  

i love to go to vegetarian restaurants but no one else ever wants to go

Driving.

Other people seem to think of it as a chore. I enjoy it, actually. As long as its not gridlocked, as in NOT actually driving, Im down.

This. People are shocked when I volunteer to drive, but I love it.

Other highlights:

- Math... naturally money and finances after that.
- Cold food. Not just left over pizza, either...sometimes i put stuff like hamburgers in the fridge to chill it for like 15 or 20 minutes.
- Reading the newspaper.

Rainy days (not downpour type)

Waiting in the airport..
Like on layovers. I like observing people.

Boyish looking chicks.

Putting shopping carts back in the designated parking lot stalls.

Cardio machines.

DVD commentary.

There was a point where all I had was a Tv and a dvd player on a glass table.

That commentary taught me a lot about movies and got me through night I would've been just staring at the wall or watching a movie again for the 300th time.

Some of the most serious movies have the wildly funny commentaries.

Manners/Common courtesy, please , thank you, you are welcome, bless you, good morning.

Last edited:
I thoroughly enjoy watching to catch a predator. Something about people ruining their lives on national tv is hilarious. The lies they come up with, the chat log, the photos, the runners, the arrests :pimp:. show needs to come byke

ASMR videos

Last edited:
Cheating. Society made us frown upon it. But it makes you happier, and makes you appreciate your boo more too when you step out with a broad who's weaker in some departments.

Last edited:
Polishing shoes. Like army spit shining them.

Tying knots. Tremendously satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom