WHAT IS THE BEST PLACE TO SELL OLD JORDANS IN THE RICHMOND AREA

I missed the sneaker expo yesterday because I had to work, but I have some old Jordan's that are in pretty good condition that I want to sell ASAP. Any legitimate fairly reasonable place I should checkout in the Richmond Va area or close by?

RoundTwoRVA is a spot everybody hit up to sell & trade but I heard they low ball like sh*t in there. Address is 104 W. Broad Street Richmond,VA if ya interested. You can always use the local Craigslist as well

Last edited:
Thanks a lot I Tryed round 2 earlier today, they definitely tried to low ball me

Them dudes are young idiots. Don't even bother.

I had a friend take a legit DS pair of Jordan III '88s there -- ALL he asked was boxed price. They told him "We can do $140." :lol: I sold them for him $340 gross.

Had a dude take fake KDs up there (forgot which "limited" version), he got $200. :smh:

Thanks a lot I Tryed round 2 earlier today, they definitely tried to low ball me
I had a different experience with them. They gave me what I wanted for my kicks. Both pair were DS. I think some people come in there expecting reseller prices and get consignment prices and are disappointed. The other thing is they keep their prices pretty low which is probably why they can't afford to pay people the reseller value they're looking for.  They technically are still resellers-just with a much better price than the average.

Is kickkspott legit because I remember seeing a Niketalker post a few years ago saying that they were selling fakes. I plans on unloading some kicks if they're legit.

Last edited:
Is kickkspott legit because I remember seeing a Niketalker post a few years ago saying that they were selling fakes. I plans on unloading some kicks if they're legit.
I have no experience there but my homie deals with them on a regular and he says they are legit. As for RoundTWO if you know your stuff you should be able to walk out of the store with a decent deal. I've heard some rip off stories come from there though. Just know the value of your stuff and leave if you don't get the deal you want rather than settle for what they are trying to give you.

They kinda lowball, but I think it's just cuz paying $300 to a seller and possibly sitting on the shoe for however long until the right guy comes in to pay $400 is not their business plan. They seem to buy low and sell pretty low too, below EBay prices, or below most EBay prices. 

They just had DS "When Pigs Fly" for $200, which is well below EBay.

Dunno, might not be the place to sell high end stuff, or if you are looking for top dollar. Seen a few IG's of higher price shoes, just no idea what they paid for them.

I sold some recent DS J's to them and got box price, and traded one pair straight for another DS pair I wanted, so worked for me.

As a seller just remember you can always walk away.

They kinda lowball, but I think it's just cuz paying $300 to a seller and possibly sitting on the shoe for however long until the right guy comes in to pay $400 is not their business plan. They seem to buy low and sell pretty low too, below EBay prices, or below most EBay prices. 

They just had DS "When Pigs Fly" for $200, which is well below EBay.

Dunno, might not be the place to sell high end stuff, or if you are looking for top dollar. Seen a few IG's of higher price shoes, just no idea what they paid for them.

I sold some recent DS J's to them and got box price, and traded one pair straight for another DS pair I wanted, so worked for me.

As a seller just remember you can always walk away.
EXACTLY. Most of these kids trying to flip kicks these days want reseller rape prices for them so when they get offered less they get offended.  I spent a few days in there last month to see how they operated and I thought they were pretty respectful, honest, and level headed with the prices. One thing I can say about Rd Two is they aren't Flight Club by any means. They resell kicks for reasonable prices and like you said, below ebay.  I think if you have something like lasers and want a rape resell price you just gotta be willing to take your business elsewhere. 

I don't work for Rd 2 or anything, but you can negotiate your trade in if you aren't a jerk about it. Just keep in mind they gotta make a profit to pay the bills, rent, and employees too. If you're trying to do the same then you might want to look elsewhere.  I left with 2 pairs of kicks that were worth a lot more than I paid from them.  They gave me retail box price on my DS kicks and I thought that was fair.

RoundTwo is definitely the last place I would go if you value your shoes and actually want what they're worth. I've found that using CL is efficient when you are clear in your post and don't mind texts/emails from strangers.

As I said above, I would not go there to sell anything I knew was worth a premium. I just know for the kind of DS recent release Jordan crap I took there, box price was fine. The shoes I took them they turned around and added $40 to the box price and sold them. For me, $40 or so dollars is in fact not worth all the nonsense CL seems to generate. If I know I can make a $100 on a pair of kicks, I'm going through EBay.

They are smart, and the kind of business they do is smart - buy low, and price it to move. They just are not the avenue for everybody.

Edit:

And no, not involved/affiliated in any way. Just like to see local business succeed.

Last edited:
That's real, it's definitely smart business, for them. To me it's all in how you handle CL (firm prices, no trades, etc.). I've been able to move close to 20-30 pairs of shoes with little to no hassle other than a kid trying to trade his entire life for something I had lol

There are also some small sneaker conventions at the place called The Camel on Broad. Happens like every 2-3 months from what I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom