what is the best shoes for training basketball?

what's up NT. right now im looking for a shoe that will be good for training basketball. im talking about the ultimate shoe that will get me to the nextlevel. some of the training includes plyometrics, agility ladder drills, agility cone drills, dribbling drills, shooting drills, speed drills like sprinting,uphill sprint and speed exercises. so what shoes would you recommend for indoor training and outdoor training. you can also recommend a shoe for a particularexercise like plyometrics - which requires good cushioning etc...

On court- Adidas TS creators, could be bought at finishline for $60, maybe even less if you have a coupon
or TS commander if you're a big guy
Grass- Nike Free Trainer?
Running hills? Maybe the frees with zoom air

Your height size and position, style of play may help as well ??

i would get some low top basketball shoes. they will offer you the impact protection for the plyometrics and all that, but they will offer the flexibilityneeded for the agility drills.

at freakydestroyer - i play guard

at mt3130 - i agree about using low top for agility drills but i doubt it will be good for plyometrics since it doesnt provide much ankle support

Low shoes will be best just because they offer more flexibility and they will offer limited stability so that you ankles can strengthen themselves.
Personally, I recommend the Nike Free Trainers 7.0. I use them for everything you just mentioned.
I also have the Nike Zoom Air Sparq Trainer. I use them to train on the grass and lifting weights.
Overall though, the Free Trainers are more versatile. I absolutely love them. Highly recommended if you can find a pair.

at iBall - im still not confident about using nike free trainers. do they have good grip? and im worried about using them for plyometrics because they dontseem that stable and i might roll my ankle when landing. do they have good cushioning and ankle support?

Back
Top Bottom