What is the longest you've gone without getting a haircut? Vol. Not Growing a Fro

Every time I say I need to get one, something comes up. I haven't had a chop in over a month now. Back to the durag to lay the frizzy soft carpet down.SMH.

When I was in college I went a little over a year without getting a haircut. My college graduation photos show my long hair and I am glad. My hair was long,shaggy and thick and I loved it. Just about everyone said they liked my long hair and said it looked good. I am thinking about growing it back out and maybegetting dreadlocks this time.

I'm on 1 month and like 3 weeks right now. I just keep edging my self up, when it gets to that undesirable height ill get it cut.

Plus my friend messed up my edge up, so i had to let it grow out.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Every time I say I need to get one, something comes up. I haven't had a chop in over a month now. Back to the durag to lay the frizzy soft carpet down. SMH.

roll.gif
roll.gif

How you procrastinate for a MONTH about gettin your hair cut?!
smh.gif
I been going for about that long, but it's more because I wanted to. I got my facialhair growing for the first time in a year or two
glasses.gif

Probably 3 months, but that's from having shaved my head with a razor. In general I go 1-2 months between haircuts.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I had a good month stretch once...broke times
smh.gif

x2 the longest i went was like 4 months. but lately i got a month at a time before i get another cut due to being soo broke and my haircut costing$20.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom