What is the most sneakiest thing you’ve ever done?

C4ADD678-9AAA-4C78-86CB-4C2139F15A2A.jpeg

The sneakiest (and probably dumbest) thing I've done is take a college exam for someone else.

This cat approached me at the gym and told me that he'd pay me $300 to take a final exam in a math class for him. It was primarily an online class and he'd cheated all semester, he literally hadn't opened a book. The only in-person part of the class was the final exam. He was a black dude with about my skin tone and we kinda looked alike. All I needed to do was show his student ID to the teacher to get the exam. I just wore a hat, it wasn't that bad.

Looking back, it was incredibly stupid and short sighted. $300 isn't worth getting expelled over.

I snuck into EDC Las Vegas.
Heart was beating out of my chest but it was all worth it when i saw the carnival rides and my favorite DJ's playing

:lol: at the sneakiest thing you ever did IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE was getting into a concert? c'mon man. you transparent as hell :smh:

Every time there was a good concert at Xfinity Center me and my friends would hype each other and then rush and hop the fence to get in. Security chases you for a sec but it's easy to blend in with the crowd. Wait til my warning level disappears and rendezvous with the homies. Paid nothing and worked our way to front row at Cash Money/Nelly in 2002.

This fence but unlike these foolks we'd scale that bish like Ninja Warrior.

Back
Top Bottom